The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a confession to make, maybe some of you will say it was a newbie move. I went to OD and proceeded to Petco in BV. Man, they keep their fish in horrible conditions I felt like taking all their fish just to try to save a few. In the process of feeling sorry I saw a small DFP curled up in his little corner. Now, he looked in really bad shape, scared, and has ICH. I asked the attendant why they keep their fish in such bad shape and she responded that this is how they get their fish. Anyhew, I purchased the DFP for $20 + tax but how can you place a $ amount on any creature (maybe am a sucker). The moral of my story is, since I am currently treating my tank I felt it would be a good idea to take it home and cure it along with the other fish. I turned off the filtration and covered my tank with a blanket.

What are peoples opinion regarding DFP?

David

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
I did that with a dog once. LOL The worst thing is, if you buy them all, they can order a whole new stock to be put in the same condition.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its small now, my current tank is only 55 gal. But there was a nice gentleman here who sold me a 120 gal which I will be preping in the next few months.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts