The Reef Tank banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Mary: At age 80, you will be eaten by a cannibal after willingly responding to an internet personals add requesting food for the cannibal.

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :lol:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jason: At age 93, you will start playing an online game and become so addicted that you starve to death.

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
king kong said:
Jason: At age 93, you will start playing an online game and become so addicted that you starve to death.

:p haha, you starve to death!!! But at least you do not willingly go to be eaten... lol.

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
UMMM I am supposed to be dead by now :bawling:

NAH :lol:

It says I will be 78, well I got 46 more years to go.

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
I want to change mine...

Mary: At age 63, a large monkey will beat you to death, using the antiquated art of fisticuffs.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Hey when i am 76 I am gonna need volunteers to care for my bird and tortoises. I was hoping for 90's dang it.

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Well I could take care of them for 2 years then will need to find someone else (LOL)

smeese said:
Hey when i am 76 I am gonna need volunteers to care for my bird and tortoises. I was hoping for 90's dang it.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Dam I think the number of pets killed me young on that other one. :lol:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Dawn: At age 78, you will fall into a tank at a large aquarium and be eaten by suckerfish.

:doh:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Dang Mary........hide those Nuks!!! I've got a year and a half left!!!!

Dawn: At age 37, you will drown in a wading pool under mysterious circumstances. The only clue will be a small blue pacifier found around your neck.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Matt: At age 24, you will be eaten be a large puffer. Your body is never found but the puffer is oddly full. It is later dismissed as air congestion.

·
Registered
544 Posts
mtfatwork said:
I want to change mine...

Mary: At age 63, a large monkey will beat you to death, using the antiquated art of fisticuffs.
:lol:

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Max: At age 100, your head will explode after being exposed to Britney Spears for thirty-six consecutive hours!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I dont have to do this.......
I already know when I will die ,cause my birth certificate has an expiration date on it!

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
John: At age 50, you will take a near lethal dose of mescaline, wander the desert for six months, and eventually be eaten by coyotes.

:blob: :nuts: :lol:

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
king kong said:
Vertical: At age 33, you will start playing an online game and become so addicted that you starve to death.

There fixed that one:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts