·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got home and then I see this......poor little guy:bawling:

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Hey David...haven't seen your cichlid tank, but it looks like you're doing Africans? Gotta try to keep them close to the same size - or this will keep on happening...

After seeing the dwarf cichlids that EWOF has, it makes me miss my cichlid breeding days. They have some beauties!!

Jodi

·
Registered
167 Posts
As soon as I have the Fishroom/Reptile room finished you can bet I'll have a "few" breeding pairs of South American Dwarfs, and West African dwarf cichlids.:dance: I also would love to do a Tanganyikan shell dweller tank.

Jodi is right though, you'll have much better luck with similarly sized cichlids, otherwise if you want to keep smaller one with the big boys you'll need a huge rock pile with lots of caves. By the way, what kind of cichlid did he eat...hard to tell by just the tail sticking out of his mouth. LOL

·
Registered
657 Posts
I had a cichlid tank for years but got tired of them beating each other up, It was a beautiful tank though, My convicts had babies constantly. I miss them, but for something that was less of a headache I decided to try reef tanks instead:lol:

jd

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jknut said:
As soon as I have the Fishroom/Reptile room finished you can bet I'll have a "few" breeding pairs of South American Dwarfs, and West African dwarf cichlids.:dance: I also would love to do a Tanganyikan shell dweller tank.

Jodi is right though, you'll have much better luck with similarly sized cichlids, otherwise if you want to keep smaller one with the big boys you'll need a huge rock pile with lots of caves. By the way, what kind of cichlid did he eat...hard to tell by just the tail sticking out of his mouth. LOL
Albino.....it was living under a nice rock for weeks, then I work OT and dont feed for a day and get this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts