The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know there are some other outdoorsy folks around here...

i need a little bit more space now for the pup and i thought someone else could get some great use out of this tent...

its an REI half dome plus, 2 man tent-i bought it about 4 years ago and it was a backpacker magazine award winner...it has been gently used on three short BWCA trips and its in perfect condition. it is a great top of the line tent for 1 or 2 people and the vestibules offer plenty of storage space. lightweight ~5# with DAC featherlight aluminum poles. it has two doors-for easy access. super simple and quick setup. i can attest to its weatherproof-ness...one storm in particular left us in the middle of a 6"+ deep river of runoff-my shoes floated out and away from under the vestibule! it was like we were in a waterbed-and we stayed ridiculously dry.

this years version of the same tent...do the 360 tour:)
http://www.rei.com/product/47943133.htm

includes the optional gear attic and footprint...

$60

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
can this 2-man tent be used as a 1-man/1-woman tent or has it been a designated 2-MAN tent :lol: ?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey ross-come pick it up-or i'll drop it off-
you can set it up or take it for a weekend test drive
see what you think...

-rich

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Frogbone said:
can this 2-man tent be used as a 1-man/1-woman tent or has it been a designated 2-MAN tent :lol: ?
Did any one else read this with a decidedly German accent... perhaps a Sprocket-German accent?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts