The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be the 14th season of the MFL. I have been commishioner the entire time. We had 14 teams confirmed for the draft this Friday, and I just found out that someone is not going to be able to join this year. We have one opening. We use basic scoring method with some performance points. The draft is an auction style which is a blast. Entry fee is $100 which goes to the prize fund and draft party. We run the league on Fanball.com If anyone is interested in taking the last spot, please call me ASAP at 612-418-9876. Thanks

·
Registered
203 Posts
I follow college football more then pro but I'm curious how these fantasy football, baseball or whatever work. You know of a particular site that explains how this stuff works? I guess I could google it. : )

·
Semi-retar...eh...retired
2,995 Posts
I'd like to, but that "college student" budget is right around the corner... :(

Looks like it's a freebie league this year!
(which is probably good, because I haven't been studying the weeklys)

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I'd still love to add a few teams to the TRT league to make it 12 teams. Only costs $9 to join. Sure there's no big $$ prizes...but we'll see if we can come up with a nice first prize for the winner. You can PM me or post in the Fantasy Football thread in margaritaville. :) We're planning on a live draft tentatively set for 8/31.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Todd, if you're interested give me a call tonight at 612-418-9876. I can go through everything then you can decide.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the interst. I have located another someone to take the spot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.