The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

So I am looking at where I should order my fish from and look what sites have the best prices and this site definitely has the best prices http://www.bluezooaquatics.com/promotions.asp?did=1 I was wondering if any of you have used them or know anyone that has used them. If you do, what have you heard about them.

i appreciate all input about ordering fish, I am not looking at any specific fish. but any fish for my 130 gallon tank that I am going to set up. I obviously know I cant add fish right away and so forth.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
I have a order coming in today from them ill let you know later on. It's a group order so there should be a bunch of things coming. My tank has ich so I couldn't get any fish do you know how hard it was say no to getting fish when I had the chance to order almost any fish I wanted.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a order coming in today from them ill let you know later on. It's a group order so there should be a bunch of things coming. My tank has ich so I couldn't get any fish do you know how hard it was say no to getting fish when I had the chance to order almost any fish I wanted.

thank you very much, please let me know how they look and end up when they get to your house. but yeah i bet that must be rough.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I ordered today for delivery on Thursday for a clean up crew replenisher and 3 pieces of coral. I will have a YouTube Video up on Thursday of the unboxing and of them in my tank. This will be my first time ordering, can't beat free shipping if you order $140 worth

·
Registered
561 Posts
I just saw a thread of people saying bluezoo was no good. I have no personal experience so I will not put an imput of quality. as of prices, I cant argue their. I do not believe they have quite the live guarantee that LiveAquaria and Saltwaterfish give but i still think they have some sort of live guarantee. and I wish I was getting to order stuff for a 130 :-( sounds like fun hahaha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts