The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time available!!!!!! A new hybrid Dottyback bred exclusively by ORA has been released in limited quantities!!!

This fish is a cross between the Orchid (P. Fridmani) and the Striped (p. Sankeyi) Dottybacks. ORA states they are non-agressive in temperment and they stay visible. Aprox. 2-3" in size. The normal price for the Indigo Dottyback is $70.00. They are on sale to TCMAS members for $56.00(20% off). We have only 3. Here is a quick (crappy) picture I took:

Other tank raised ORA fish on sale at 20% off to TCMAS members - while supplies last:

Medium False Percula Clown $24.00 (reg $30) 12 on hand
Medium Black False Perc Clown $48.00 (reg $60.00) 6 on hand
Medium Australian Clown $24.00 (reg $30.00) 4 on hand
Orchid (Fridmani) Dottyback $36.00 (reg $45) 2 on hand
Half Moon (maculosus) Angel $52.00 (reg $65.00 and up) 2 on hand

I would like to extend a HUGE THANK YOU for all the positive support our TCMAS customers have given us!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I probably cannot justify buying any fish at this time (though those black ocellaris are very tempting...been wanting to get a pair of those for a long time), but I'm really glad to see that you are stocking tank-raised fish!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I think it is also cool that you (and other local vendors) are present on this forum, and are interested in staying connected with TCMAS. It seems like a very good, mutually beneficial relationship (for both OD and for TCMAS members) to foster.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
capman said:
I think it is also cool that you (and other local vendors) are present on this forum, and are interested in staying connected with TCMAS. It seems like a very good, mutually beneficial relationship (for both OD and for TCMAS members) to foster.
mmmm...symbiosis

·
Registered
261 Posts
Medium Black False Perc Clown $48.00 (reg $60.00) 6 on hand

These looked great as I was in there today to bad I don't have a tank set up currently.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts