The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Com'on now, gotta love Saturdays! Good morning Y'All, and HAPPY SATURDAY! Sunny, not sweltering, and shoebee infested......Saturday at the South Jersey shore.

Coffee is up, and Fried eggs over easy with white toast gobbed in butter to get us out the door. Looking at hopefully only a half day on the creek. AND THEN attack the way too high grass the rains have stopped me from doing anything about for too long. Then I'll see what this way too quiet home has in store for the weekend?

Yeah, a hot shower, and some pain relieving pills but the Hack to sleep early last night......no dogs or Family, and the cat and G'pigs weren't complaining.

Let's have some fun this weekend,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,214 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, eggs, and toast. I’ll add whole grain Texas toast, nanners, and cut u p melon.
Good to hear that you got a big nap last night! Looking forward tp hearing more about your Friday later on.
Take care of your noggin and neck today.

We got a frog strangler with lightning and thunder last night. That was enjoyable to hear.
Book discussion this morning, and the I don’t know what.
Hand is feeling a bit better and not as swollen.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,290 Posts
Morning everyone. I managed to sneak my birthday carefully past the tracker.

I have a tool bag that is hard to use unless laying down at work. Spent 50 bucks on an electricians bag. Got a big rollaway there but need to fix 95 percent of stuff with a basic setup.

getting stuff ready to mive

Reactions: cath

·
Administrator
47,017 Posts
Happy Burfday Perrry, got one coming up me own self, another decade milestone.
Rain has let up so I can get the vent upgraded, patch the ceiling , etc. Gotta run to town and see why Dyans car wont start. Coffee is on and eggs sounds like a good start :)
more later

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
60?

·
Super Moderator
27,214 Posts
Good afternoon, Perry, Doug, Hack, and anyone else who follows.

Morning everyone. I managed to sneak my birthday carefully past the tracker.

I have a tool bag that is hard to use unless laying down at work. Spent 50 bucks on an electricians bag. Got a big rollaway there but need to fix 95 percent of stuff with a basic setup.

getting stuff ready to mive
Happy birthday, Perry! 🥳 The birthday crystal ball was cloudy yesterday. Hack needs something else to do this week, so I’m sure we can come up with something up for you. As I recall, you are a huge fan of chocolate....😜😏

Happy Burfday Perrry, got one coming up me own self, another decade milestone.
Rain has let up so I can get the vent upgraded, patch the ceiling , etc. Gotta run to town and see why Dyans car wont start. Coffee is on and eggs sounds like a good start :)
more later
Why so you do, Doug. 😜 We’ll come up with something or other for this momentous event.

Ummmm errrrrrrr....😂

·
Administrator
47,017 Posts
I(F I was willing to admit 70 I would probably post my completed Covid Dance card, oh wait I just revealed ;)
4" vent now replaced with 6", just gotta limb up and hook the vent hose to outlet, 2 screws to button up the fan end then its patch ceiling from below.
On a bright note I think everything in my bathroom is close enough to do it standing on dryer and reach through access hatch without haveing to climb up into attic :)

·
Super Moderator
27,214 Posts
I(F I was willing to admit 70 I would probably post my completed Covid Dance card, oh wait I just revealed ;)
4" vent now replaced with 6", just gotta limb up and hook the vent hose to outlet, 2 screws to button up the fan end then its patch ceiling from below.
On a bright note I think everything in my bathroom is close enough to do it standing on dryer and reach through access hatch without haveing to climb up into attic :)
Busted! Too funny, Doug. What a great post.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts