The Reef Tank banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what you guys recommend as some good online dealers for livestock. I've purchased from liveaquaria a couple of times and have been really pleased. I'm looking at saltwaterfish.com and bluezoo . . .

Any recommedations?:beer:

·
Administrator
34,435 Posts
i was really impressed with the fish i got from marinedepotlive the other day. stupid me forgot to test the salinity of the bag water though. :doh: i try and do this whenever i get fish in, i was rushed by my little ones and forgot.

if you are looking for corals reefscience is really good.

of course keyscritters is great for cleanup crews.

i have gotten stuff from liveaquaria, they arrived fine, but i think the livestock was better from marinedepotlive.

i have am so-so on marinecenter.com. they sent me the wrong fish once. i figured a store that specializes in "rare" critters would be able to identify thier critters better.

all of the sites i have mentioned i have had direct dealings with.

G~

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if I go with marinedepotlive I'll let you know. I'm going to see if they have what I'm looking for. If they do, you can refer me and get a $20 livestock credit.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
I have had zero problems with www.saltwaterfish.com

The critters and livestock might arrive puny but they are all healthy and did well. The only problem is my little canister of fish food tagged onto an order that has never shown up. I'll post tomorrow after discussing it with them.

Delivery, customer service and price have been great though and the more you order the more free stuff you get for going back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts