The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
19,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......Had to double check. Had someone bashing my Laphroaig on OneFora.....heresy... :eek:

A rather pleasant thunderstorm greeted me this morning......cooler, fresh air has followed. These may be joining us through our day today.

Coffee is up, and uhhhhhh, NO, no more Pop Tarts......CC cookies to crumble on our laps instead.

Peace and wonderful things to All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
28,205 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and chocolate chip cookies to start our day. I think we need to have cinnamon raisin toast with PB and nanners.
Bad form for someone on OneFora to be bashing you about Laphoira. Had to look that one up, and it came with a description of how to pronounce it.
MM Hope your day is beyond groovy!

I’ve got some great local news to tell share. Our headquarters library will have a planetarium attached to it! It will be one of two public libraries that have a planetarium in the US. The other one is in the St Charles Parish Library. Vinnie, you need to go check that one out.
Here’s a news item about a project here in Spartanburg.
I am so proud of our library system!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,423 Posts
Hi everyone. Finally got in here. Been on the site a few times today & something comes up just as I am about to chime in here. Looks to be settled down now.

Have a great day all!

·
Administrator
48,733 Posts
Good mornin all, shall we form a posse and hunt down the scoundrel dissing on The Nectar? ;)
Sunny heading to 85 but cooling some over my weekend. Today is Furgee':s 4 month burfday. Special treats for the wee dawggie.
My Friday so best go get it done, have a great day all

·
Administrator
19,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
6 POSTS......6 POSTS? :oops:
Well just what the hey, I best get to posting!

Let's see......
Cath's staring at the stars,
Vinnie's procrastinating,
Rick's having issues pulling out into traffic,
Doug's attending a 4 month old's birthday celebration,
Hack's confused with the days,
Perry......uhhhhhhh:unsure:.....perry?

A cool.....er summer's day today, full of sunshine and a pleasant on shore breeze. Got me a 2 day weekend....AGAIN, coming up here shortly...one more day to go.

No Cath, the fella on OneFora wasn't aiming at me, but at a beverage I'm fond of......it's a notoriously PEATY("SMOKIE") Scotch, that make some wince at the mention of it......other's including me have fond dreams of the next glass we get to sniff as we sip it.......probably have one tomorrow evening at our weekly cork pulling get together.

Got warmed up sausage/pepperoni pizza and B+W malts to chase them down.

Fond hopes for All,
Hack

·
Administrator
19,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
......and a Peach ice cream chaser, replete with rainbow jimmies, chocolate syrup, and cherries.:cool:
Hack

·
Administrator
19,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jen and I......especially me, are not good 'passengers' when it comes to driving.....I am very domineering when it comes to being in a vehicle.....I require being behind the wheel!

When it comes to Hack's driving now, I am trying......really REALLY TRYING to loose that instinct.....it's hard!
My goal is to not wince, clinch my fist on the arm rest, go for the passenger side breaks, and bite my lips.....poor Nate, we constantly explain to him that it's NOT HIM.....it is most assuredly US....but we still at some point every drive, something causes me/US to uhhhhhh :unsure: .....give him the idea maybe we were a wee nervous. He's actually very good.....sadly takes after me......mmmmmm...:unsure:.....I'm not a 'timid' driver. You reap what you sow!

Fits the situation PERFECTLY! And I showed him this to refresh his memory of the scene......got a laugh out of it knowing the comparison was pretty close.
Hack

·
Administrator
48,733 Posts
That was great Hack, I was rewatching Original Top Gum as I love the show enough to ignore TC. Not my fave actor but Top Gun and Last Samurai are 2 movies that I cant imagine anyone else pulling off.
Got through the last day at work, BUSY, I was out pumping fuel all day, at $5,75 for reg, $7.oo for non ethanol Premium and $6.50 gal diesel, everyone is panic buying :( Anyway got through that, Got Lady friend Cat crunchies (CRISIS) no Friskies, tons of Purina, and organic nonfat Billions of probiotics yogurt that we bot supplement wee dawggies food with.
Trying to cook a couple ready to heat and eat meals to cut down on kitchen time. Exhuasted and looking forward to chiilaxin

·
Administrator
19,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We're getting ready to hit $5.00 per here......some are, some are a wee behind, and others are racking them over the coals already. I shudder at the thought of home heating oil for next winter......may have to us some of the 4th of July bonus this year to get the tank filled......seem to recall it was pretty low coming out of this years deep freeze.

Behind Ya there Doug...NOT a fan of that actor, but some of the movies, especially Top Gun, I'll give him my money to watch it......was it you or Vinnie that went to see the new one in IMAX 3D? Yeah, think'n that will be a must......hopefully a lot less tourists in that theater with those prices?

It's beyond me the things stores are out of, and other brands are stacked high on their shelves.....went through THAT this past winter finding 'meaty bites' kinda cat food.....everything was pate. Now it's not bad again......was right up there with toilet paper, and cleaning supplies.:cautious:
Hack

1 - 14 of 14 Posts