The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my terrible tank move is over, my back is broken, and i got a pretty good cut on my hand. but its done, and everything went pretty smoothly. i wanna give a huge thanks to reefjunkie30241 for helping me by letting my borrow some tubs and buckets to make it all easier. got everything hooked back up, changed sand, didnt redo my sump like i planned, but i didnt have to, i just dumped the fuge and moved everything over one chamber, still isnt the best set up, but its great for me. here are some shots of the way it looks now, im already getting alot of things to open too!

before.....

and now, how do you all like the new rock work?

im also taking all the xenia out, getting tired of cutting it, and its taking up good room for other stuff. but thanks for everyones advice. and im going to bed!

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dobejazz said:
Looks good ! Why did you change the sand? color wise
figured i was moving it, there was alot of CC in the black sand, and it didnt stay as nice, and "the grass is always greener on the other tank" i see everyones tank with nice white sand, and i just wanted to try it. im loving it so far.

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Tank still looks great tho will miss the black sand it was unique. Glad the move is done for you and went well.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
I hate moving tank day! I'm glad it's over for you. It looks great! Make sur you keep that cut cleaned out.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tims said:
good to see it went pretty smoothly...

wy not use the xenia as a cash cow at the LFS?
your always two step behind me. im just tired of it, so its going to the lfs, ill take what i can get, i got a huge collection of zoo's that would much more profitable to trade with the lfs.

·
Super Moderator
27,086 Posts
Wooo Hooo, Andy! Congrats on the tank move :beer: Sorry your back was a casualty in the process.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts