The Reef Tank banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good mawnin', TRT!

Looks like a huge pot of coffee and strong tea is in order. A bounty of cereal and fresh fruit for breakfast today.

Hi, HHC! Hi, Patrick!

I'll check back in a few to see who has shown up.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
*orning Cath and all the rest! I was on but I was afraid so*eone else was *aking this so I waited!So*e sun for a couple hours then rain for the week again!Will it ever stop?Thanks for the coffee and breakfast Cath!Have A Great Day All!

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good *orning Cath, George and the rest of TRT!
Thanks for the breakfast, Cath. It does seem awfully sleepy this *orning.
George, your rain will probably end when our hot and dry stretch does. The big high sitting over the southeast is burning us out and drowning you!
I am off for another EMS shift for school. Tomorrow I ride 10a* to 10p* for money.
Cath, I would think seriously about banging some pans or some folks are going to be late for work!
Hope y'all have a great day.
Ray

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Cath, George, Ray, and Everyone!!

Thanx for the coffee, Cath

Still raining outside.....

NM happening around here today..

Have a GREAT Day!!

·
Super Moderator
22,113 Posts
*orning all :fish:

Add me to the raining today list,,lotsa fun letting the dawgs out this morning :nuts: .

Hope everyone has a great day! :thumbup:

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good *undane *orning all of TRT - - Sorry I didn't check in first thing, but had to be at work extra early.....saw the resident gray fox in the yard, too cool - - thanks for the coffee, I can add Costa Rican here at work to the mix. Hi Cath and Patrick!

Can't believe it's *undane already. The Boss is back today, so all bets are off. Hope Dr. Jekyll and not Mr. Hyde shows up.

Have a great day all!
HHC

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Good *orning Everyone !!
Thanks for the breakfast and coffee Cath :drool:
Hi :wavey: George,Ray,Butch,Jeff,HHC, Sndwave,Vinnie and TRT !
Yeh I took off today . Problem is *y phone was full of phone calls at 8:30:doh:
Everyone is looking for *e today.That's a good thing but stressful since I *ade *yself go back to sleep. I think I'll just get up early like nor*al :rolleyes:

Have a Great Day Everyone !! :blob:

·
Super Moderator
26,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ugh! It's *onday here already. Hit the ground running here at SCPL.

·
Administrator
46,734 Posts
Late Morning Gang, slept in and had trouble getting logged on,
No rain here, should be mostly sunny and around 80. I need to get new garden pics, it's starting to take off, and with hot sunny on the way it should really get crankin :) Picked the first anahiem pepper and should have zukes in a few more days :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts