The Reef Tank banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
*orng Vin and all the rest to come!Thanks for the coffee and donuts!I'll have a glazed and a jelly one!End up putting *ost of the inside decorations up(early for us).need to check outside stuff this week to put up this upco*ing weekend as long as we don't get much snow to*orrow.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good *onday *orning Vinnie, George and all to come.
Good shift at the FD. Running around with Mary Ann this morning trying to get her name changed with SSA and get her a military ID and base sticker.
Thanks for the breakfast spread Vinnie. Need. More. Caffeine.
Good luck with the decor George. And the snow. We are forecast for rain tonight and tomorrow. Then cooling back down again.
Y'all have a *anagable *onday and a *agnificent week. Only 29 more shopping days until Christmas!
Ray

·
Super Moderator
26,847 Posts
Good mawnin', Vinnie, George, I see Ray out there, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the breakfast, Vinnie! Glad to hear about your great weekend.

George - I hope that you don't get blasted with too much snow.

No snow for us, but cold rain tomorrow. Yuck.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Super Moderator
26,847 Posts
Hi, Ray :wavey: Oh boy. Errands. At least you're doing them with someone you love.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good *orning, Vince, George, Ray, Cath, & Everyone! :)

Ray, that's a good kind of running around, getting Mary Ann officially named Mrs. Ray. :D

Little fawn is running around but doesn't seem to have any particular purpose except to keep up with her mom.

Have a *arvelous *onday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
Super Moderator
22,088 Posts
*orning all :)

Did b-fast up the road, and ran a few errands so far this morning. Dunno what the rest of the day will be like ,gonna wing it and so what happens:agree:

Hope everyone has a great day! :wavey:

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
Good morning yall well were in town doing laundry then gonna go to lowes and walmart . Not sure what to do for christmas cause not sure where were gonna be looks like georgia is the most likley spot bobbs gotta call tomorrow and talk to them so wish us luck . Well you guys have a good one talk to yall later

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Good morning everyone hope you had a great holiday weekend. Back from Ohio myself.

Have a great day.....

·
Administrator
46,676 Posts
Late good morning,I woke up to trying to sort out a mess with Unemployment, waiting for boss to get back so I can verify some part time hrs and eearnings then try to call them. Meanwhile I got side tracked trying to clean up the construction mess and a ton of acorns :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts