The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good *orning Vinnie and all the rest to come.
Vinnie, the forecast really shifted on that storm, but the good news is they have dropped the intensity forecast at landfall to Cat 1.
Put up the shutters on the house, ostly because I won't be home for 36 hours and would have felt really stupid if the track shifts and the house was damaged because I hadn't put them up.
Off to the FD this *orning. EMS tomorrow, FD Wednesday and then 3 days off. My Station Chief's retirement celebration is Friday.
Hope y'all have a *anageable *onday and a wonderful week!
Ray

·
Super Moderator
26,847 Posts
Good mawnin', Vinnie, Ray, and all of sleepyheaded TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Vinnie! How about beignets to go along with that? Nanners on the side, of course.

Let's seee...who all is in the path of Isaac...Vinnie, Ray, *aybe Pat later this week?

This is the last push for getting ready for Dad's 90th birthday party on Saturday. It's my niece's birthday as well (she's behind the big party for Dad). Lots of fun things to help celebrate and have fun!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Good *orning Vinnie, Ray, and Everyone!!
Thanx for coffee, and good luck with that storm Vinnie!!
Racing every weekend...Rew is out for the season...he busted up a knee in the Speedsville enduro in NY..not good :(

My results...I'm in first place..Speedsville isnt listed yet, but I took 25 points there as well!! I'm smelling that NETRA jacket :D Heres the top 5

Super Senior C​
Rider Exp/Type Club Bike T​
1 xxxxx SIMONEAU, BUTCH 05/2013 FA Yes KTM 50 --- 25 --- Wrk 25 --- --- ---
2 xxxxx SAVAGE, GERALD 05/2014 FA Yes YAM 47 22 --- 25 --- --- --- --- ---
3 xxxxx WOODMAN, KARL 02/2013 IN Yes KTM 42 --- 22 20 Wrk --- --- --- ---
4 xxxxx GLOFKA JR, EDWARD 05/2013 IN Yes KTM 42 Wrk 20 22 --- --- --- --- ---​
5 xxxxx STOCK, MARK 01/2013 IN Yes YAM 25 25 --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Have a great day everyone!!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
*orning Vin,Ray,Cath,Butch and all the rest!Thanks for the Coffee Vin and be safe!Thanks for the breakfast Cath!Ray if you didn't put the* up it would of hit!Take the* to Vinnys house.Hope Rew gets better fast.Enjoy the day.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good *orning, Vince, Ray, Cath, Butch, George, & Everyone! :)

Wow, Isaac sure did stray off the projected path of just a couple days ago. Vince, hope you're spared the destructive effects of this storm.

Better safe than sorry, Ray.

Cath, 90th is a big deal for your dad. Should be a cause celebre'!

Way to go, Butch! Keep the shiny side up and that jacket and trophy will be yours.

Hope you're feelin' better, George.

Big Buck heard about the big storm coming and did what every brave buck would do under the circumstances: Run Away!! :D

Have a *agnificent *onday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good *orning again Butch, George, Cath, Dick and all to come.
Good point George. Sorry about that Vin, I put up the shutters and that made the storm steer away. Typical. If I had left them down, it would have turned back our way.
Good point Cath. I hope Pat and the tin box don't get beat up too bad.
Butch, congrats on first, but sorry to hear about Rew. Hope he heals fast and fully.
That's a biggun sure enough Dick.
On with the day!
Ray

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Vin that's not good any age!The other week you didn't think you'll have a job,to having to *uch ,isn't good for anybody!Hang in there and be safe!

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Vin, didn't you say your Katrina mitigation gig was winding down? Job security coming your way. Sad but true. Those of us who fix other people's problems for a living have to wait on the bad so we can do good.

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Good afternoon all!:wavey:

Got to sleep in a bit today with my shift change. Needed a couple of more hours but I'm sure I'll get that tomorrow.

Last nights drive home critter count:
I managed to see 2 opossums, mainly because the fog was so thick, I couldn't see very far at all. It was a white knuckle ride for sure.

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
good afternoon yall
thanks cath and ray for the concern we should be ok keeping an eye on it and if it gets close the tin box will be hooked up and moved lol. i hope your ok down there ray i was more worried about you being so close to the coast, we have family in destin there boarding up too just in case.
as for my day i went and bought a new to me seat for my truck mine broke and since i was there the guy was parting out his truck so i got the mirrors and the center console and a battery all for 140 and he put the seat and console in for me mostly cause he wanted the old ones lol.
well i gotta go- start dinner see yall later

·
Super Moderator
26,847 Posts
Running short on my supper break...

Butch - Congrats to you and a big OUCH for Rew!! What Dick said about the shiny side.

Dick - Smart buck to get out of the way!

Ding, ding, ding...supper time over for cathl :wavey:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts