The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....and I'm on vacation!!! :dance: :dance:

Good Mawnin' TRT! Wups, I'm too loud for the sleepy heads around here. I've checked twice to make sure there was no other AM call posted already :rolleyes:

Today I have to hang out around here until my new smooth top stove gets delivered. Could be in a few minutes....or not until 5 or so. That means I'll be forced to do the stuff around here I haven't done over the weekend.

Ahhhh... TRT and coffee. What a wake up :D :D

and then I'm going to get the pincers and cubes out....

Lots of love and hugs and fore heaven's sakes Peace to all of God's creation.

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good Morning! I'm up lots earlier than I needed to be :rolleyes:, but you know how it is when you start a new job. Not that it's a "new" job, but that's what it feels like. And I get to do this every month. Sigh.

Anyway, since I have no clue where I'm going, ample time is a good thing.

Enjoy your vacation, Cath!
Danielle

·
Super Moderator
28,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Uh oh...now where is Jay? Does he need the cubes to wake up this *onday? hehehe

·
One Happy Member
874 Posts
Good Morning Cath, Danielle, Doug and all you sleepy heads.

My daughter gets back from Atlanta today. She should be all fired up after a week with 40,000 other teens for a Christian youth gathering.

Homer

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning TRT!!

cath have a great vacation! Got any plans? I was laughing at what you said about looking around for more "Morning" threads as I was doing the same thing and almost missed yours!:funny:

Well I am home today from work as I need to try to get in and see the surgeon who did my armpits. My left armpit is causing me some problems around the scar tissue area! Right one healed up fine! The healing process of a diabetic is not good at times!:(

Danielle have fun on the new job!!

Enjoy your Monday and think me going to go back to bed!:)

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
...not really a new job - just a new rotation. But it's a whole other hospital, and I'm sure they do things differently.

:)

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Good morning all!

I've already had a yucky day and its only 8 a.m.......

I've got a dinner meeting after work tonight, so its gonna be a long day.....

Jodi

·
Registered
662 Posts
good morning everyone..
raining in central In...had storms last night...we're pretty wet 'round here...

have the day off, with a 2 oclock meeting..
continue to work on the sump...found the problem yesterday with the overflow..."o'ring won't seal the bulkhead in the outside box...hopefully get that replaced today....I really need to get more circulation going...

everyone have a great day....

bob

G

·
well its 830 and i am on my way up to st cloud to visit my olf fraternity brothers....and have an awe inspiring game of paint ball! its gunna be so much fun i havent seen these guys in 2 years! well im off i hope everyones day is good!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Good Morning everyone hope everyone's week is starting off well and blessings be upon all. It was a busy weekend. I bought my wife a new/used car a 96 Honda Accord EX Wagon in preparation for the upcoming adoption of our daughter. I have to say as wagons go it is pretty cool looking and I am tempted to look out for one to get for myself. Well, anyways hope everyone in TRT land is doing well. I must be off.

Earl

·
Super Moderator
28,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good to see you here, Earl! Now let's go wake up Tom and Jay!

Take care of yourself there, Johnny! And I meant it 100% :D

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Morning folks!

Hope you all have a good start to the work week, if you're a M-F'er, and a good day no matter your work schedule!

We went to a wedding in Portland this weekend; it was good to see so many friends. Steve has the day off so we may have to go out and enjoy the sunshine around here :)

Alice

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
well it's certainly a *onday if i've ever seen one!!

what a crappy day.

got a serious bidder/buyer for my house. but now i cant find a place to live. :eek: i can't find a house in the area for sale. And can't find any in the area that are for rent either.

so i decided to just rent an interim apartment till i find something.

well, none of the available apartments in the area will rent to someone with bad credit. so much for that idea.

that left me with buying or renting a trailer. found a trailer for sale that i'd be satisfied with, (actually i really liked it a lot) and for a great price. but....yep, there's always a but...... the community where it's at, does not accept felons :rolleyes:

so i did some calling aorund to all the trailer communities in the area and NONE of them accept felons!!!

so now i can't rent or buy an apartment, house, or trailer!!!!

i THINK the fair housing act restricts discrimination based on personal history, but i'm not sure on that, so i'm gonna check into that with the housing administration here, and maybe i can force these people to let me buy into one of thier lots... but i might be way wrong on that assumption... if so, i'm sure the management would really love me :D

other than this whole fiasco, work was a nightmare today. i was alone in the office all day, and the 4 lines would not stop ringing even long enough for me to breath :rolleyes:

i certainly hope everyone elses *onday was better than mine!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.