The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yea, so im pretty much lovin life now. if youve been reading my post, ud no i have a little bit of a slime/crap covered rock problem. Great news. Killed um both. let me tell ya how. For the red slime, i used a product called Chemiclean red slime remover. It worked great. within 24hours, it was completely gone. all of it. yaaaaaaaaa. for the crap covered rock. this was a little more time consuming. i took each rock out and i scrubbed it with a tooth brush, and rinsed it with salt water. after a while, the bucket of salt water i was using to rinse the rock had turned a dark brown. As of now i have great looking rock. i can see a little bit of pink and purple. now, i got some q's for yous. i stopped using purple up when i noticed the red slime, now that its gone, can i use it again. 2 after cleaning the rock, i found some pink, purple, and a flouresnt like green. doesnt look harmful. has the same characteristics of coriline, but its green. should i bee concernd? 3, now that all the rock crap is gone, i got a hole bunch of detriuos or how ever you spell it(how do you pronounce it?) what kind of star fish should i get. I LOVE OCALA FLORIDA AND I HAVE AN INTERVIEW FOR A CAR SALES MAN TOMMOROW AND IVE NEVER SOLD AND I DONT NO HOW TO SELL A CAR< AH MAN

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
coraline comes in many colors, so dont worry about the green stuff. dont get a star for detrius unless you just want a star, instead, vaccum out the poop!! its much faster. and congrats on beating the algae!

·
Registered
671 Posts
I sold cars for a year a while back. It was fun but the other car salesman were mostly sleazy. I ended up selling cell phones for cell one for about 6 years then they sold out to Alltell/the devil. Good money but lots of stress. Selling signs and vehicle graphics now. It's fun and no stress. Any type of sales job beats any manual labor job. Key to good sales be honest and be yourself. Unless your unhonest and sleazy that is. Heck do what it takes to sell the sh**. :eek:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I sell cars for a living and I tell ya it is easier to be yourself and to be Honest customers can pick out the ones who are dishonet and sleezy. The art of sales is just what I stated an art. What to say when to say it and how to say it.

Jeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts