The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not pleased again im not buying anything else for a while. I opened a site that had the powerheads i just bought for 28.00 plus shipping so for two it would cost me 67.00. That was great if i didnt just buy them. I had looked at my fish stores site *before i was informed of the comparison shopping tab* and it said they were 38.00. okay fine its 10 bucks more but whatever the one site has them on sale. but when i looked at my recipt i was charged 55.00 for each powerhead. wth. so i wrote an email to the owner about this. cause 110.00 for two k3's grr. Im sure they will come back with oh well we dont do any refunds or thats without shipping but u know what i wont buy that cause i checked threw the site and if i did add shipping and tax it was still only 50.00 for one *nuts but still not 55.00*

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Ask here before you buy anything.. or use the comparison shopping prog.

We've all done it, I can assure you :)

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know and thats how i noticed i spent way to much is the new button that i use for everything now lol. I like the fish from this store and the corals but dang it that price is way off. even from the site so ill just wait to see what he says. im gonna cross my fingers that nothing else comes up. ive noticed everytime i have really bad luck or its been going really bad a few weeks later something really good happens so i try to have a good outlook and lesson learned. Im just hoping hes willing to fix the differnece of them. If you hadnt noticed the 50 posts ive made in the last two days over what to get and cost and best option lol im really looking now *unfortuneatly its all bought now lol. I dont know how he does things but i ordered my lights on the 26th but from what i was told they were not actually ordered til sunday *the stores normal shipping day* and would take about 7 days. so i dont know if i should assume its gonna be well today *7 days from order* or next monday due to possibly being ordered on sunday threw the shop blah...

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
You might want to just ask here first as Tony said . We all have done the same thing. You should at least get a store credit if not a return label

·
Perfeshunal Hikk
8,887 Posts
Typically, many places won't order items until its paid for in full. That can make it difficult to do anything about a discrepancy unless you paid with a true credit card. Sorry but it happens. You live and learn. My first lesson like that was 100 dollars on a 12G tank setup. I still get mad about it and that was 18 months ago.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its just agrivating that there own website has it cheaper then there store. other then the sand i should have just ordered it all online i wait a little longer but its cheaper . blah

·
reefer madness
614 Posts
that sucks, these online stores should honor a price or a quote they gave, if not, it is just bad buisness....sorry about your luck. :(

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Sounds like I would not be shopping there any more (sorry, i didn't read the first post in depth, kinda just scanned it for the highlights and missed this ;))

1 - 11 of 11 Posts