The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everybody long time no errr... see. anyway my 75g finally lost the hair algea battle. i just broke it down and put all the live rock in a tub in the garage. The good news is that im in the process of buying a house!!! so that means i can finally go into the 300g range. (the house has a full basement, with plumbing etc...) so that means that i can finally get real equipment (by that i mean a real skimmer, ro/di and MH). Im PSYCHED!!!! im excited about this hobby again, and cant wait until i get cracking:D Just thought id share my jubilation;)

·
Registered
778 Posts
congrats on the house! are you going to have the new tank built into the wall?
:cool:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im not sure yet. theres a non supporting wall in the basement that seperates a decent sized office and the main room, im thinking it gonna go there but like i said im not sure yet.

·
Administrator
47,636 Posts
Bummer on the tank being down, but kewl on the new house. If there is anyway possible , set up the new one so that the face is only displayed and have a nice support room behind it, easier , neater, quieter, and really sweet in the long run :)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Congrats on the new house and nice to be able to set up a bigger tank the way you want! Keep us posted as you progress along in the project!:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts