The Reef Tank banner

OK, Sunday's read to go

2K views 33 replies 13 participants last post by  Loverotties 
#1 ·
Good mawnin', TRT!

Brrr! It's cold around here. Wind chill of 9º. Coffee's ready, oatmeat with bananas, chopped pecans, cinnamon, and brown sugar in it. It's like having banana bread. :drool: Cocoa after that to warm you up.

Hi, HHC! Hi, Patrick.

I haven't seen Jose around for a while. I hope all is OK.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

#2 ·
Good Morning, Cath & All of TRT! :)

Last day of the Christmas Break and it's a cold one. 12f right now and not expected to rise above freezing the rest of the week.

Yummy breakfast stuff, Cath, thanks!

I plan to stay inside and try to keep warm most of the day.

This little doe was hiding in the woods, trying to stay out of the cold wind.

Have a Splendid Sunday, Everyone!

Dick:)

#3 ·
Good Morning Cath, Dick, and Everyone!!!

Thanx for coffee and breafast, Cath!!

Dick, 12 Deg is T-shirt weather for us!!!

Snowing outside right now...seems like it's always snowing lately

Have a wonderful day!!!!

#5 ·
Morning all. Last day on our long weekend at the slopes and there is fresh powder. We are going to hit it early.

This was the biggest bull moose we have ever seen. We just had the skiing olympus point and shoot handy, but this was majestic.

#13 ·
That's a mighty impressive bull moose, Perry!

Cynthia - that photo looks like a Christmas card scene.

Dick - that does just blends right in. I hope she found a warm spot somewhere out there.

Good Morning Everyone!

Showing a pleasant -16 degrees here in Delano Mn, this is quite a cold snap. Can't really be outside for too long, so it is probably an inside day for the most part.

Hope you all have a great day :wavey:
Jake - you win with those temps. Baby, it's cold outside!

See you all a little later.

#6 ·
Morning Cath,Dick,Butch,Perry and Everyone !!
Cath- Thanks for the coffee and breakfast. :)
Dick- Stay warm.:couchplus: Great pic . Looks like she's lost :confused:
Butch- How's that leak ? All fixed ?:help:
Perry- Great shot. That's a big moose. Have fun skiing . Tell the Mrs. time to get going . Gettin late :gmorning:
It's a balmy 20 degrees with 20mph winds. Laundry and a little house clean up today. Not much to do but relax and get ready for a new work year .
Hope Everyone has a relaxing Sunday. :agree:

#10 ·
good morning all, chilly here today, not like some of the other temps i have seen, but chilly. we had a nice bon-fire last night with a long island icetea. I was a little bummed that i could not find any coral yesterday. but there will be more later.

#15 ·
Morning all :wavey:
Midnite shift #2 in now history, and so far so good :agree:.

Looks like i'm on the cusp of the current lake effect snow storm going on (winter storm watch til Tues , they say now) with the owrst of it happening to the north and east of me. Drove thru the edge of it on the way home this morning, and it was not fun :arg: . Think the worst areas got at least a foot of the shite stuff so far :eek:.

11 degs outside right now, and overcast. At least it appeared to be nice out with the full sun yesterday.

Nothing in stone for doing stuff today, gonna play it by ear.

Hope everyone has a great day! :wavey:

#17 ·
Morning all :wavey:
Midnite shift #2 in now history, and so far so good :agree:.

Looks like i'm on the cusp of the current lake effect snow storm going on (winter storm watch til Tues , they say now) with the owrst of it happening to the north and east of me. Drove thru the edge of it on the way home this morning, and it was not fun :arg: . Think the worst areas got at least a foot of the shite stuff so far :eek:.

11 degs outside right now, and overcast. At least it appeared to be nice out with the full sun yesterday.

Nothing in stone for doing stuff today, gonna play it by ear.

Hope everyone has a great day! :wavey:
Morning Jeff :wavey: How the back holding up ?:confused:

#18 ·
afternoon all :)

Beautiful conditions outside, but I was good for only a few runs and then was wiped with all of my old injuries in pain. It sucks that that flu bug had to coincide with this trip. Everyone in my office travelled and someone brought home a souvenir. :help:

We'll be back in two weeks. I am going to find a beer and wait for Cynthia who is tearing up some expert runs.

#19 ·
I have to go down and feed the critters, then take Jay into town to his band practice, he got invited into a local band :) I have to say that tho I am not a fan of Metal Music, the lad has been quite an accomplished metal guitarist in the last year :D

#25 ·
well its a freezing 67 degrees here in Hollywood Florida time to get out the parka lol jk.. Hey fchidesy i read in the previous u cant find any coral..I just found this great new store on broward blvd. its called "The Reef zone" really nice people! great prices, and a wonderful selection..In fact i just traded in my two giant zoa colonies to them and got 5 pieces in return....pm me if you want their # and adress.

#27 ·
Back home safe. Two weeks to rest up before we hit it for reals next time.

Hope you all are having a nice evening. I got my butt whipped in the NFL pool this week but we won two and broke even. I am proud to be a fan of a team that didn't just lay down and lose this week. They can rest up during their first round bye.

One of our morning thread people is headed up in a couple of weeks so Cynthia and I are making some plans for a little civility.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.