21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,373 Posts
Hi, everyone!

Jeff - How did your Chiropractor visit go today? Or maybe you won’t know until tomorrow. 😉
Take care of your back tonight, my friend. How is your thumb?

YES, matter a fact I am the, 'you know.....THAT person they don't talk about in public' . CLASS CLOWN at best. ;)
Hack
You? Acting silly? Nawwww Not that you’re the leader of the pack, or anything. The way I see it, you work hard, and play hard. Good combo.
Did you really get some water from the Atlantic today?

Doug - Yup, I’m in with the others for wanting to get a report on your GF and your possible pup.

Vinnie - Your 75 is sweet! Looking forward tp

Thanks for having me aboard lol. I noticed traffic here is a little slow so I hope me chiming in isn’t intruding. But quality over quantity
No intrusion at all, Captain! We’re glad you popped in, and hope you come back every day.

On with the evening for Cath ….

Carry on.

·
Super Moderator
22,707 Posts
Late afternoon /early evening all,

chiro appt.went ok, hopefully I won’t need anymore “cracking “ . Dunno if it helped or hurt, but when I got home I decided to tow the log splitter from the shop to put back where da firewood pre split, was.
Had planned JUST to run a log or two thru to make sure everything ran fun. I , ummmm,,, ended up splitting most of the old trailer full o logs🙄🥴. Easily 2 cords worth by my guesstimate,,,
While that is only /literally a fraction of what is left to do,,, it’s a start.

And what seems to be “normal” for me 🤔🙄, Sis texted me saying a co-worker’s Doberman had pups yesterday,,, looks like both Sis and I are/might/thinking about getting a Dobe pup. Her reason/excuse is her Pyrdoodle pup ( 9 months
Old) needs a playmate to expend the pup’s energy,,,,
My reason/excuse is ,,,,,, who am I kidding ,,,, like I need a excuse or reason ,,, sigh/
Haha,
Since they are a day old, it’s way too early for it to be a done deal….

Based on the weather and my back n bod come morning , the penciled in plan is to continue with firewood duty,,,,

On to the evening,,

Hope everyone had a great day!👍🏼

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hey Cath! Actually after my hectic start getting Corals shipped out, I got stuck at the boatyard today.....put 5 hours in 'baby sitting'. So sadly I never got to the BIG WATER.......probably tomorrow if.....IF life goes groovy. Hack has a 'procedure' tomorrow He's 'prepping for' today......UPPER n LOWER END check with a half hour nap.

But if He's good to go when we get home and settled in, I may venture out to grab some water in the rain/snow/COLD/WIND. Much less crowded.

You did eat today ......right, with the community center closed?
Hack

·
Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,584 Posts
Well hush Son, is THAT THAT Northern money, or US stuff? Either way that sounds fairly sucky! Our's jumped 60 cents the other day, and is a pretty 'common' $4.299 a gallon now round here.
Hack
That is Canuck Bucks for your smaller US Gallon. 3.78 litres to a gallon. We are expecting to go over $2 per litre.

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Has anyone come up with a game plan for our Friday evening cocktail hour? Trying teams with MUSIC TRIVIA, a repeat of last week, or SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT? I know Cath is out of it this week, but anyone else available? You're more than welcome to join in Capt'n......TRT FRIDAY NIGHT TRIVIA.....a 1-hr. virtual get to gether.
Hack

·
Super Moderator
28,373 Posts
Hey Cath! Actually after my hectic start getting Corals shipped out, I got stuck at the boatyard today.....put 5 hours in 'baby sitting'. So sadly I never got to the BIG WATER.......probably tomorrow if.....IF life goes groovy. Hack has a 'procedure' tomorrow He's 'prepping for' today......UPPER n LOWER END check with a half hour nap.

But if He's good to go when we get home and settled in, I may venture out to grab some water in the rain/snow/COLD/WIND. Much less crowded.

You did eat today ......right, with the community center closed?
Hack
Bummer all around, Hack. Hope Nate's upper and lower turns out well.

Yup, got to eat lunch today. The Community Center was only closed for a bit. I have no idea what it was about.

Jeff - It sounds like you might need to talk to Dobejazz about those dobi pups...or maybe not. She might talk you into it. hahaha

nitee nite, all. Last one to go to bed is a rotten egg.

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Fruit Serveware Tableware Natural foods Plant

Better hurry Miss 'rotten egg'.
Hack

·
Administrator
49,206 Posts
Looks like my old 75 Vinny, met dog amid several other crises, gonna revisit on home territory, younger dawg than I am used to dealing with but cuter than all get out, purebred black Australian shepard
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Asphalt Companion dog
Jeans Dog Dog breed Carnivore Asphalt

·
Super Moderator
22,707 Posts
Jeff - It sounds like you might need to talk to Dobejazz about those dobi pups...or maybe not. She might talk you into it. hahaha

We had a Dobe when Sis n I were still at home Cath, prob a reason why we both are cool with getting one.
Cute pup Doug👍🏼❤

Reactions: cath

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
....... :unsure: :oops: :oops:
Hack
Doug's invented a time machine!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts