The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......MAN, I sure hope this is actually Tuesday?
Good morning Y'All, and HAPPY TUESDAY!........I hope?

Coffee is going, and no delay for it today. Nothing to offer the Table yet......but sure I'll think of something when the eyes get more open.
After yesterday's +70 degrees today hitting 50 will feel chilly......on a weather roller coaster round here this week.

Got a fairly busy day planned......involves a trip to the creek, whether work or not I haven't decided......but bringing home some of the Atlantic Ocean for my tanks IS on my list.

Hope something groovy grabs All'You's today,
Hack

Super Moderator
Good mawnin鈥, Hack, Vinnie, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Hack. How about fried egg samiches with cheese on toasted English muffins for starters? Nanners, of course.

It must be drudgery going back to work after 2 1/2 months off. Especially if some of the people don鈥檛 really work, or if it鈥檚 miserable temps outside. I鈥檓 sure you鈥檒l be able to make it groovy, though. Getting some Atlantic ocean water will help.

Vinnie, you got lots to do with your seahorses! Have fun with all of that.

Jeff, that is so cool about your youngest nephew going into the army band. I know a few people that I鈥檝e done that have really enjoyed it. I hope that works out like that for him as well.

just got a call that the community building is closed this morning, so I guess that means lunch is also out. Oh well I have learned to eat here.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

Super Moderator
Morning Hack, Vinnie, Cath, and the rest that will check in here today.

Dunno what triggered the shift in my brain with thinking .feeling it鈥檚 Sunday today 馃馃し馃徎鈥嶁檪锔忦煓. Slowly getting my mind out of that vibe.

Coffee and blueberry Chex started the day, my buddy鈥檚 wife sent some of her B&G home with me on Sunday, had some yesterday and was thinking that 2 days in a row was prob not the best idea,,heheh. After yesterday鈥檚 breakfast of that, I was not hungry or even thinking about food until 6-7pm . Says a lot about her B&G being 鈥渉earty鈥.

Killing time before my chiro appt. at noon , did not want to get involved with 鈥減roject鈥 work like firewood relateds before having to quit and get 鈥渃racked鈥 . Might tow the log splitter from the shop back to the stack鈥檚 o鈥 pre firewood when I get home ( and somehow know my brain will HAVE me test driving the splitter ,haha) . Based on what weather and my bod are tomorrow, the plan is to do a all day firewood processing session .

On to the day, Molly the Macaw is starting to get in her 鈥淚鈥檓 done expending my initial outa my cage energy, now it鈥檚 time for one on one with you , my featherless friend 鈥 mood.

Hope everyone has a great day 馃憤馃徏

• Haha
Reactions: cath and hackshobby

Administrator
Morning all 27f heading to upper 50s, pretty typical. Covered windshield last night so warm up will be a snap. Coffee is on, a nice French roast, mmmm
Order day at work so it shall be hectic as usual, lots of items "unavailable" its getting tedious, and fuel increases are obscene. Hope the day treats you all well

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It is $6.09 a gallon here for regular.
Well hush Son, is THAT THAT Northern money, or US stuff? Either way that sounds fairly sucky! Our's jumped 60 cents the other day, and is a pretty 'common' $4.299 a gallon now round here.
Hack

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice seeing you pulling up a chair with us Capt'n at TRT Training/Breakfast Table......here everyday, and as long as everyone is watching us IT'S FREE! :ROFLMAO:
Hack

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
YES, matter a fact I am the, 'you know.....THAT person they don't talk about in public' . CLASS CLOWN at best. ;)
Hack

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OOooooohhhhhh We get 'chatty'. Still on my winter break from the boatyard till next week, so I'll be quieter during the day. Evenings get a tad sociable round here.
Hack

Administrator
Not photoshopped, remember I am at the end of the road in BFE, but were are not that much higher than Grants Pass or Medford. Southern Oregon take a hit, its actually cheaper over on the coast 80 miles away.
Gotta go tend to GF, then I am gonna meet a new pup that needs a home at 5 pm. Check back later

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gotta go tend to GF, then I am gonna meet a new pup that needs a home at 5 pm. Check back later
OOooooooooow......looking forward to THIS story Pal.
Hack

Administrator
1 - 20 of 33 Posts