The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Mawnin' TRT!!!!!!

Hmm...I looked up there and Wednesday wake up was still out and about. Time to get a new day posted in here :)

Whew, Jeff! Your post storm clean up sure is a monster. I hope that this storm season is finished in your corner :( But for heaven's sakes, don't share it with any of the rest of us. Though..I know Andy likes to sit in his CHAIR hehehehe

Glad to see Doug back...we better get this place cleaned up before Alice comes back. She might not be a soft touch like Doug ;)

Gotta run. No cubes or pincers today. Lots o' love and hugs to everyone, though.

·
Sailfin
2,449 Posts
Good Morning!

The storms continued into the night again...the White River has flooded it's banks in parts of Noblesville -- almost as high as it got last year! This is the longest stretch of severe thunderstorms I can remember in this area!

Tonight we celebrate Trevor's 18th birthday -- Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Cake -- Yum!

Supposed to rain again today and tonight, then be finished. So many crops are ruined...

You all take care; have a great day!

~ Shirley :)

·
Registered
565 Posts
Good Morning everyone. Trying to get my first cup o coffee. MMMMMMMM Coffeee, Need Coffee. Well hope all is well with everyone with the severe weather. Talk to you later.

Earl

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Morning Everyone!

Shirley - tell Trevor Happy 18th bday for me! :)

We had a rockin storm last night move through. Tons and I do mean tons of lightning strikes! Heavy rain, but luckily our area didn't get any hail. But man..was it an awesome storm! wahoo!

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
DOH.... I didn't see this thread when I posted the other..... not enough caffeine.....

Perhaps a mod will be kind enough to either merge or purge my other post...... :D

Jenn

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Good morning TRT! Jeremy and I had a good time watching the storms last night, and yes I was sitting in my chair (I think it protects me from lightening;)). It was one heck of a storm too. I have not seen that much lightening in a long time. Nik got to watch ESPN Classic last night, but he still woke us up a couple of times. And of course his panics kept the puppy up as well. :rolleyes:

The storms have cooled it down a little though. It is only supposed to get up to 85 today and the humidity is lower.

Have a great day TRT!

Andrew:)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
my last day as a free man :eek: i start the "day job: tommorrow!!!

whatever shall i do with my time..

oh i know, i have to go buy a wardrobe :( he would prefer i wear long sleeves to cover the tattoos while in the office, understandable i suppose :)

havea great day everyone, i'm off for a fun filled morning of clothes shipping :rolleyes:

jay

·
Registered
133 Posts
Morning!

Hi y'all! We had a bunch of thunder and lightening yesterday also, but not much rain with it. For once. :)

Glad to see everyone is doing well! We have no big plans in the near future, other than working on my stand (Geoff thinks I'm being pokey, which I am) and Geoff has a volleyball tournament this weekend. Outdoors - so buy your stock in Gatorade today!!

I am sure all free time will be spent watching/listening to the tour. Go Team Postal!

·
Super Moderator
27,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:eek: on the heavy rains in our nation's Heartland. I heard this AM that a small town not too far from here had 10" of rain last night!!

Good luck on the new job, Jay! Cover up those tatoos and give 'em what for :)

...and Happy birthday, Trevor. Sorry I can't add any birthday gifs here at work...I don't have my stored art here :p

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Good Morning all!!!

Two more days and I start vacation!! :dance: :dance:

Going to Vegas to get rich! Or broke, but I'll have fun either way! Not too worried about the tank. This will be my second time away from the tank... :(. The kids get to go camping with their grand parents for a week while we're gone so they are excited about that. Have a great day everyone! It's gonna be 90+ in the PNW today!! (Just a warm up for Vegas;) )

-Big Dave

·
Super Moderator
22,407 Posts
Mornin' All! two more midnites to go! been busy around here,only rained daily for the last 9 days , i think,,,,
gonna try to cut some damp grass b4 it gets away from me:rolleyes: .

·
Administrator
47,637 Posts
(quote)I am sure all free time will be spent watching/listening to the tour. Go Team Postal!(unquote)
WOW WE now have a Postal Team, man I love this country ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts