The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought these at a great price online today. Should come on Tuesday since they won't ship till Monday.

Attachments

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
I purchased some stuff from Billy at riptidesreef. He has cheap to no shipping charges. I saw those rics for $99, he had a orange ric rock too for $200. Nice purchase.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Nice thing is.....I paid nowhere close to that much for them. In fact, The Rics and the Acro together were not even close to those prices. :)

·
Registered
999 Posts
Nice ric. All of our local stores have some really nice acros right now too. Everything from large colonies to small frags. I need to just stay away for a while so that I don't spend money.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Teach. You got the frag I really wanted from Paul at the last meeting. I would have asked for it but I've been having some bad luck with SPS for some odd reason and I thought someone else could do better with it instead of me chancing killing it.

I see he made a fine choice in who received it. :)

·
Registered
999 Posts
Rob has that same frag for sale. It is a beautiful piece, and I will recirculate it into the club when it grows out. That will obviously be awhile.

·
Oh I wish I was.......
1,150 Posts
Yup I got it from rob. I Took two frags saturday, one went to rob and the other teach. Next month, I will bring something different.

·
Oh I wish I was.......
1,150 Posts
Riptides reef will ship to me free, yeah! They are quick to respond to questions, and have great feedback on ebay.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, They are here!!

:D
Just got them in today. $82 including shipping for both pieces. :p

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL, Finger leather holding that funny looking thing that's in the pic at the top.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts