The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys so far i have a 60G uniquarium and a 24G nano cube. i was looking into getting a JBJ PICOTOPE its a 3G tank. i wanted to put this at work in my office so it can relief my stress while i am there :rotflmao:
Has anyone ever experience with these are they stable or any bad things about them??? i wanted to put alittle live sand and live rock in there maybe 2-4 pounds. and some zoos. as for live stock would it be ok if i put in at least 1 baby tiny small baby perc in there. thx in advance :dance:

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
I have seen those set up, and they seem to be fine. Due to an open top, you do have to watch your water levels more carefully. I have a 5g here at work with two very fat happy clowns. And it does help relieve stress. :)

I would have answered sooner, but I, like many, rarely get a chance to check the boards during the weekends. :)

·
Premium Member
10,625 Posts
I would get a different brand... the JBJ have had some big issues including the tank just falling to pieces. for a 3 gal i would look at eclipse instead. for 3 gal i would do a damsel instead of a clown. As jeremy said, watch the water level closely.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts