The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went home at lunch today to get hair algae for Geoff, (it's on the way) and when I got done I rinsed off my hands with plain old water. Then I smelled my hands............................got a great whiff of the ocean, so nice.

Just had to get everybodies attention.

Lee:beer:

·
Administrator
47,636 Posts
Hehehehe, last time I cycled rock, I had to go work on the coast for 2 weeks, leaving my wife at home to keep an eye on things. She mentioned the tidepool,hotday,low tide aroma. I told her it was so she would remember me stuck at the coast ;)

·
Registered
822 Posts
I made the mistake one time of cleaning my skimmer when the wife and kids were home. Within about 5 minutes I had all three down in the basement with me (where my tank is ) yelling at me, "WHAT IS THAT AWFUL SMELL". Had to promise to clean the skimmer outside from then on....

Truth is I just wait untill I'm the only one home and just make sure I open up all the windows.:)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
i dont mind my tank smell. i jsut hate the way the house smells after making blender mush :D

someone suggested making it outside, which i think i'm gonna do next time!!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
What Jay??? Outside???? The smell of mush is the next best thing. Remember how good the crackers smelled in the Florida phase?????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts