The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Premium Member
6,362 Posts
I have a feeling that there are gonna be a lot of new members after the movie opens...

Its funny. Everytime I go into my LFS, theres always a family or two asking about setting up a "Nemo Tank!"

· Aquatic Philosopher
15,750 Posts
Everytime I go into my LFS, theres always a family or two asking about setting up a "Nemo Tank!"
And every time I feel that the parents need to be euthanized. Did they not watch the movie and missed the message that you should not give fish to kids, especially redheads with braces? You can't cure stupid. Am I evil?

· Registered
7,175 Posts
Disney should have some type of disclaimer in the beginning of the movie and have the characters inform the viewers that they should seek out forums, books and advice from reputable lfs on how to keep a successful fish tank.

· Premium Member
6,362 Posts
Disney should have some type of disclaimer in the beginning of the movie and have the characters inform the viewers that they should seek out forums, books and advice from reputable lfs on how to keep a successful fish tank.
Lol they really should. Because we all know that there are people out that that think, "Hm, since those Hollywood filmmakers put all those fish in a tiny desktop tank and they all live happily, I can too!" Because Hollywood is a great place to get advice from, since everything in Hollywood movies is so realistic, right? :rotflmao:

· Registered
48 Posts
I happen to like the movie, having a four and two year old means it plays often in our house. A Turtle Tale is really good too! And yes, when planing the tank clowns were a given. We however will not be buying a tang, don't blame the movie, blame ignorance and those who feel they need not do any research because they need a fish Now, not later and research would tell them otherwisel

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.