The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good mornng, everyone.

Hop out of bed everyone, it's time to get going. The coffee is good and there's home made bread French toast out to round out the AM food groups.

Today is my oldest brother's 61st birthday, and I bought him a little gag gift. Since I know he hates flamingos, I bought him a little tiny one to go on his desk. :funny:

See you all later.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Glad you got a good team Vinnie.

My Chargers are finally looking good as well.

Have a survivable *onday everyone. :beer:

·
Super Moderator
27,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have fun with your brother Cath!
Too bad he lives in VA. Oh well, I'll rag him another way and have fun with it.

Break time almost over here.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Evening all. Spent a good part of the day dealing with getting prepped for the insurance guy tomorrow. It is nice to know what is the problem to be objective about figuring out how to get things fixed.

I got the car cherried out to present well, and have all the quotes.

They have an electronic tree at work that plays digital Christmas tunes with maybe five notes to choose from non stop. Also, a lady wears bells on her shoes and sings horribly. It is enough to make you get a tension headache immediately.

I have much more respect for the bell ringers from the Salvation Army that are quietly reminding you of the season than others that force feed everything down your throat. We will have a gift wrapped 25 dollar gift card to cherish in exchange for all that blather. :beer: As usual it will go to one of my go to folks that do the production and pay the overhead for all us engineers and office people.

·
Super Moderator
27,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There ya go, Perry.

It really is slow today. No doubt because it is *onday ;)

Nitee nite, everyone.

·
Carpe Noctem
9,817 Posts
Evening. Sorry been a little MIA. Just taking a little time to catch up on life. The weather has taken it's toll and I need a vacation;)

·
Administrator
46,888 Posts
Evening. Sorry been a little MIA. Just taking a little time to catch up on life. The weather has taken it's toll and I need a vacation;)
You could go help Jeremy bake, sounds like he may be getting some down time soon ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts