The Reef Tank banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......and the BIG weekend is starting to feel close! HAPPY THURSDAY Y'ALL!

*ondays n Tuesdays just 'feel' interchangeable, and Wednesdays.....just feel like you're stick in limbo. BUT Thursdays have a feel like 'we're gonna make it' to another weekend......and in this case, a BIG WEEKEND!

Coffee is on, and there's Cinnamon rolls on the counter next to the napkins.

Been steadily laying in supplies for not only Memorial Day festivities, but for the 'summer' shindigging in general......Fireworks finally went on sale around here, ("It's a seasonal thing......and don't amount to much more than 'ground effect fountains, smoke bombs and sparklers.....NO 'boom-booms'.") Getting our stock pile of wood and logs layed in, and been stocking the freezers with all the ribs n burgers as they go on sales.

Hope today finds something wonderful awaiting All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
Good mawnin’ Hack, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and mouth watering cinnamon rolls. I’ll add the obligatory nanner.😉

Did you say “freezers?” Man you are prepared!

Hope your day goes sans headache, and that your boss doesn’t give you busy work!

Doug - YUCK with the clueless delivery folks. Plus, you’re down one employee.
Yeah with your successful outlet replacement!

High of 90 here today, with no rain until next Wednesday, and then it’s 40% chance. Oh well, I’ll water my plants/flowers in the morning. Good thing is that on Monday we will have a low of 54!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
46,887 Posts
Morning All, 41 here hi around 70 but will start warming up , going to be HOT by tues.
Last shift so we shall see how the day plays out. Hopefully can reach out to a few electrician customers and get the wall switch resolved. Mounting the heater will finish most of that job.
Sounds like you got siummer all lined out Hack, be careful in the heat Cath

·
Administrator
46,887 Posts
After eve all, off work, talked to a handy guy and got some guidance for my light switch issue, hopefully it works. Then install baseboard heater and done

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
After eve all, off work, talked to a handy guy and got some guidance for my light switch issue, hopefully it works. Then install baseboard heater and done
Wooo hooo, Doug! Celebrate, celebrate!🍻🍻

Thursday night means Civitan Zoom followed by a hymn sing, complete with corny jokes and name that tune.

Peace, kindness, and grooviness to all!

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
Oh, and I’m having coffee and a bite to eat at Little River Coffee Bar in the am.

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thursday night means Civitan Zoom followed by a hymn sing, complete with corny jokes and name that tune.
.......zoom zoom, corny jokes, and name that tune......ahhhhhhhh, staples of life! Heard someone at the boatyard today just meandering around his boat signing 'I'm not your stepping stone', and I jumped right in with him, REALLY TAKING HIM BY SURPRISE! For your trivia consideration this evening....The Monkeys,

# 4 -(I’m Not Your) Steppin’ Stone
The last four songs to appear on this top 10 Monkees songs list were the biggest songs of the band’s career. “(I’m Not Your) Steppin’ Stone,” was originally released as the B-side to “I’m a Believer.” However the song became a hit by itself as a B-side reaching number 20 on the Billboard Hot 100.
;)
Hack

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sloppy Joes, and Jewish pickles for Our dinning delights this evening......grab plenty of napkins as they're aptly named. 😁

After a hot 90 degree'ish day on the creek, and long, slow, relaxing dip in our pool hit the spot. Tomorrow begins our string of days with heightened % of rain starting tomorrow afternoon. Must be some real doosies coming for the chamber of commerce to mention it over the kick off weekend of our summer season. 🤔......Hmmmmmm, now that I mention THAT, I have seen an inordinate amount of animals walking 2 X 2 as of late......ain't sure if'n 40 days worth of rains are heading this way or not though....
Hack

1 - 8 of 8 Posts