The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, dudes and dudettes!

Coffee, tea, and popovers this AM. Fresh fruit on the side.

What is a White Castle?

See you all later today.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Morning everyone. Yep I think all they had was ketchup and onions, and you could just put down like ten of them.

Long hard day at work ahead. I'll be glad when beer thirty arrives.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
What is a White Castle?

See you all later today.
Good Morning Cath and everyone!

white castle is a good burger, small with the best tasting onions and if I remember right they are steamed. ate them all the time when I lived in Chicago

Morning everyone. Yep I think all they had was ketchup and onions, and you could just put down like ten of them.
They only have pickles and onions. They are 100% beef. But they are thin and small. They are so good. :drool: I miss them. I think I know what I am going to have to have for lunch tomorrow now when we go into St. Peters. Or maybe I will have them for breakfast instead. Nothing like white castles for breakfast. :drool:

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
Sorry, the doc says no grass cutting for me

:wavey: I think my PT makes some of these moves up just to torture

is anyone coming up this Sunday for the beer run?

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,736 Posts
They only have pickles and onions. They are 100% beef. But they are thin and small. They are so good. :drool: I miss them. I think I know what I am going to have to have for lunch tomorrow now when we go into St. Peters. Or maybe I will have them for breakfast instead. Nothing like white castles for breakfast. :drool:
Oh yeah! There great!

Have them for breakfast and lunch is my vote ;)

I get them frozen in the grocery store all the time, now that I'm in a place that has the restaurants I have to enjoy it :)

Whiskey

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
I'd love to come out for the beer run, but we have to still buy our plane tickets for Cabo in September.

Man starting at 6 was insane on a Friday. It is only 9:30 and it feels way later than that.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Do you get out early too?

Whiskey

Nope, start at 6 and leave at 4:30. Gonna be a long day. :freak:

Got some stuff fixed though, and should have my quarterly project done. I have to train a bunch of mechanical and quality engineers (there is an oxymoron) electrical theory and about our electrical test capabilities.

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
why is it so hard to get motivated to work after PT?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Grass is cut and 4 loads of laundry done. Just finished lunch. Savannah and I will be off on a bike ride soon. Then home to pack and play dominoes.

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
hmm, I've heard of white castle
even drove by a couple of them
but never had the courage to try them

same goes for Sonic, the thought of eating in my car scares the bejebees out of me

·
Administrator
46,884 Posts
Morning Gang , it's looking to be a nice day here. I managed to get a ton of weed eating and some mowing done yesterday. Not sure what today will bring.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts