The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good mawnin’, TRT!

Coffee is up. Let’s have a huge breakfast today

Food Tableware Table Ingredient Plate

Today is Bobbi’s 70th birthday! She and Hal are coming over to my apartment and will have a good dinner tonight.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
Top of the morning Cath, and All our Friends going through today with us......HAPPY SUNDAY!

Big breakfast indeed.....looks like it'll be a 'foodie' day today. Coffee is on here as well.
Heading out for some BIG replenishment shopping this morning, and confidence is hight that'll include a breakfast stop with huge plates in front of us as well.

Got a call late last night from the Sam's......their dog Tank ate a whole bag of dog treats! He's on a VERY STRICT DIET, and doesn't handle other foods well....AT ALL! ("The bag of treats wasn't for him by the way.....someone dropped them off to give to someone else.")
They both work today, and their day started about 1a this morning. So they dropped him off here. So there's our....uhhhh :unsure: ...3.......Nolyn the big black lab, and now Tank. Lucky my shoes are off to count them....5X(4'paws ea.')X5'toes on each'=100 tap dancing/prancing sets of nails frolicking through the house on these wooden floors.

Hope Bobbi's birthday is a memorable gathering today.....careful of fire! 🎂🍧😁

Let's do this,
Hack

· Retired Wanderer
22,692 Posts
Cath I'll pass on the Ulster breakfast. Tried that in Belfast, Northern Ireland and it is an acquired taste.

Got my car and going to chill today. The lady that gave me a lift home on Christmas night when I won some cash and had a few beers invited me over to dinner with her sister.

Going to start looking for a new place. Coffee is on.

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
The lady that gave me a lift home on Christmas night when I won some cash and had a few beers invited me over to dinner with her sister.
MAN.....that was the shortest lived New Year's resolution I can remember. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

invited me over to dinner with her sister.
a/ With Her AND her sister?
b/ JUST her sister
c/ Or some combination 3 cups of joe hasn't enlightened me to yet?
:unsure::sneaky::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Hope it's all good Pal!(y)
Hack

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
SORRY Doug......THA'S what you need to face first thing on a COLD, RAINY morning when your head feels like caca.

PLAN A politely stepped aside here rather than being booted to make room for whatever 'lettered PLAN' this is that allowed for that delicious HUGE breakfast we just ate here at our own cozy little home.....Buttermilk pancakes, eggs, sausages, and bacon.....yeah, just pried myself out from the table. :unsure:(y)

But now the next step IS to actually get to the store....NO....REALLY.😁 Yeas, I still hear voices....MOST are earned and understandable.;)
Hack

· Retired Wanderer
22,692 Posts
SORRY Doug......THA'S what you need to face first thing on a COLD, RAINY morning when your head feels like caca.

PLAN A politely stepped aside here rather than being booted to make room for whatever 'lettered PLAN' this is that allowed for that delicious HUGE breakfast we just ate here at our own cozy little home.....Buttermilk pancakes, eggs, sausages, and bacon.....yeah, just pried myself out from the table. :unsure:(y)

But now the next step IS to actually get to the store....NO....REALLY.😁 Yeas, I still hear voices....MOST are earned and understandable.;)
Hack
MAN.....that was the shortest lived New Year's resolution I can remember. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

a/ With Her AND her sister?
b/ JUST her sister
c/ Or some combination 3 cups of joe hasn't enlightened me to yet?
:unsure::sneaky::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Hope it's all good Pal!(y)
Hack
They are Polish. Just going for kielbasa and priougis. Just nice people Hack.

Reactions: hackshobby

· Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good afternoon, everyone!

Cath I'll pass on the Ulster breakfast. Tried that in Belfast, Northern Ireland and it is an acquired taste.

Got my car and going to chill today. The lady that gave me a lift home on Christmas night when I won some cash and had a few beers invited me over to dinner with her sister.

Going to start looking for a new place. Coffee is on.
Yikes, Perry! I didn’t even see that when I looked at the photograph. Sorry for posting it next time I’ll post an American breakfast.

Hack - Oh no! Sorry to hear that the Sam’s dog ate the wrong thing and made him very sick.🥺 is there something that will calm his tummy down?

No real candles allowed at the retirement community where I live. Much too risky.

· Super Moderator
24,484 Posts
Late afternoon, mebbe evening for some , greetings .
Perry, some Polish food 🤔, you may or may not want to ask what it is,,,, mom was Polish,,, ummm duck blood soup ( Czarnina sp?) was not on my list of “yummy “ stuff. Can’t go wrong with pierogies, potato soup or pancakes, most snausages .

Hack, hope the pup got thru it’s bout with over indulging .

Went north to mom’s this morning for some more house clean out/sort type stuff . Sis emptied a couple closets of clothing and bagged so I can donate to the county run resale ( and those in need get “stuff” like this) place. More to bag up, Sis had something to do and her time got shortened by visit from a buddy of her youngest son , in from Colorado. He “makes” snow for a resort there,,, sounds like he really loves his gig, all that matters.

I plan on going back before/on garbage pickup day( to run the bins to da curb) and do a bit more.

Stopped at my buddy/ex -coworker of 30+ yrs since he loves near… and caught up ( even tho we text about every day, 🤔🙄😂🤷🏻‍♂️)

Was not my best/best feeling day for output, so now it’s a reboot with tomorrow being better.

Cath, happy b-day to Bobbie👍🏼🎂,

Asked the GSD breeder on a timeline for a visit /pick my pup ,, she said at 7 weeks old ( pups due in the next few days) ,, and then a return to bring “Nash” him for his good life here . Been a while since I had a pup to start out,, gotta wrap my head around having one around and all things related.

Hope everyone is having a great day 👍🏼

Reactions: cath and hackshobby

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
THANKS Jeff! (y)
Tank's been battling cancer for a year or so now.....part of it was he went through chemo. And all the related medicines/chemicals associated with this has left his digestive system a wee 'fussy'. HIS dry food only as to where everything else upsets his inards. So him helping himself to a whole bag of 'treats' last night....and them having to go out to work with the potential of Tank 'relieving' himself in their home was a no go. But He's been absolutely fine! No signs of any issues......and the Sams will probably pick him up tonight when they finally get off work.(y)

Sounds as though some 'expecting Daddy' is starting to get a wee ansty as well......how many seconds does "7+ weeks" equate out to by the way?:unsure::ROFLMAO:
Hack

· Administrator
61,343 Posts
I figured out thaat a jump wasnt gonna start it so I got out the Battery charget (not mine) didnt work but after work when it was wamer no problem.
Vinny Cold Rain and Snow is a song that has special meaing to me, and I live Morning dew, prolly the only I can play, I have actually done it on gutar abd vocal for a few special freiends crossing over.
Wind advisory from 10pm to 4=5 am, I are ready

1 - 12 of 12 Posts