The Reef Tank banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm engaged! Just thought I'd spread the joy :D And yes, when the big day comes, I will accept frags as gifts ;)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Congrats! I'm getting the pressure from my girlfriend. It's been six years and I'm trying my best to hold out a little longer!

·
Registered
264 Posts
xaoss23 said:
Im single... you can throw some bridesmaids this way. :)
Yes, can we "frag" your wedding party?

I can't believe I said it either. :eek:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL...Thanks everyone. The big day won't be for several years. We agreed some time ago that if, or when, we got engaged, we would be engaged for a long time before we actually got married. We're both divorced, so we're in no big hurray. We're going to try to wait until Scott finishes his Ph.D. which should take him a few years.

Xaoss, I do have a friend who has been dreaming of a wedding the past few nights...I could put in a good word for you ;) Unfortunately, as I am a teacher, most of the women I know are already married. I'm an outcast...almost 30 and not married...what a LOSER..LOL.

Vromb...Roll Tide!!!!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Must love fish: Single aquatic nut living in a one bedroom aquarium below the 1200 building. Seeks openminded bridesmaids for companionship, intellectual conversation and help with waterchanges.

hahah... well at the rate Im going, I'll be single for awhile... and 30 is not too far around the corner!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL...I don't see how you can ever really meet anybody in Atlanta. I guess if you are an extrovert and of a very social nature, you'd meet plenty of people. Of course, there's always the net...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts