The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Sunday to all atTRT.

It's 524 Am Sunday morning and to all fathers Happy Fathers Day:dance: . I will be fishing with my dad to day. I think that might be wrong. A try to be reef keeprer going Ocean Fishing. Anyway Enjoy your day.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry No Pics. We Caught three dolphin only the Dads caught Fish How fitting. (they were peanuts for anybody that fishes for dolphin, a peanut is between the legal 20 inches 3-4 lbs and 8 lbs.) It was very rough today the waves were 3-4 feet and the rollers were 10 - 20. Not an easy day of fishing.

I forgot the camera today but I am expecting some future trips soon.

I hope All dads had as great of a day as mine did.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,191 Posts
Sounds good to me. My son and I used to fish monthly out of Ensenada and he used light tackle. That one big yellowtail on 15 pound test on a bass rig was a 45 minute enduro.

If a bus runs me over tomorrow that one day fishing is enough. We both lived and heard a Mexican skipper on a barely seaworthy boat yell TUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNAAAAAA. Plus we did not get scabies at that one little rat motel which is a plus.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only Tune I have Caught on the east coast is black fin They are a Blast I could not imagine a Yellow, Blue, or Big eye. SOund like fun to me.

Next Year I am planning a trip to Belize for Diving and Blue, and white Marlin. Ya HOOOO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts