The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well... we're going to do a new ORA order soon and I am gauging interest for a super discounted presale. We can let you know our best guess at availability and if you come by the store we'll tell you all the discounted prices. if you prepay we will give you our best possible price (very low) and let you prepay to a newly created account for you. The credit will not go through until you actually pick up the coral or fish, therefore if there was a problem (coral doesn't arrive in good health or at all) you will still have a credit towards a discounted coral, fish, or drygood of your choice (and if this doesn't work we will refund your money). the only catch is the corals, inverts,or fish will stay in the bag until you pick it up. let me know what you guys think. if you have a special request (le coral, picasso clowns eg. ) come by asap (if they are in the bag frome ORA you will have direct lineage for the le corals eg. the pearlberry is the real ORA Pearlberry). Crone has already spoken for one of the pearlberries ( two more available) for this order. we are on the list for snowflakes, blue eyed cardinals, and picasso so be the first for these at the lowest prices you've ever seen! ( may have to wait a few months for snowflakes or blue eyed cardinal group) www.orafarm.com

clams, corals, fish, last order of tank raised ora fighting conch's ever, etc. the sooner you order the sooner we do. the order will be at the latest the week before christmas.

See you then :blob:

Cheers,

· Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
extra small red planet table acro (3/4") are also available (3) for just a bit of christmas cheer at a ridiculously low price! ORA lineage you get it in the bag encrusted on the plug! this is mine... see what color you can make it :beer: easy, bright, fast grower, multiple colors, LE, low price what is not to love?

there is also one full size red planet available for just a bit more.

· Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
forgot? I officially don't have this acro ;) I dunno i thought you were a monti man?

I may have availability on the supernatural cap too, got the inside scoop on this after you guys left today. i called to get the real story. and yes if you have german green blue polyp it is worth a lot more now bc their colony is "not looking too good since the move to the new greenhouse" therefore no more new frags from them... I oferred a future frag once mine grows out and this seemed to go a long way with their salesman as she seemed truly excited to be reasurred that this dna was still in circulation :)

also there are a lot of seahorses available right now if anyone is interested. we will be getting some in for stock either way.

· Just send me a PM ;)
16,985 Posts
I am a Monti man, but That is on only one of the three islands in my tank :) I'm always up for a new Acro anytime :)I wanna know some more about this Supernatural Cap... got a pic or three :)

· Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I will also make this easier for some of you who live further away or whose work hours conflict with our store hours. I will do pricing, make you an account, and take you cc prepayment over the phone if that is better for you. Save some gas, buy more coral!

OF phone # 864.676.0104 ask for Scott.

· Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
some of the availability I know of.

(4) semi-picasso clownfish (very often sold as true picassos bc they look so good if you don't compare them to the real thing)

(6) tank-raised fighting conch

(1) full size red planet

(4) small red planet

blue voodoo stag

plum crazy

phil's granulosa

verde

green birdsnest (on sale)

(2) pearlberry

(3) hawkins blue

(1) bird of paradise seriatapora (newest)

(1) joe the coral

(1) purple plasma (A. horrida ?)

a whole assortment of tank raised clams

many softies including zoanthids, green polyped toadstools, loco lobo

all varieties of clowns including black ocellaris (on sale), true percs, ocellaris, dottyback's of many varieties, canary blennies, sharknose gobies etc.

If I didn't list it please ask and I can call or double check the list... I didn't list everything just some of the more popular items.

· Premium Member
5,189 Posts
Great deal!

Scott, I'd like to a new maxima clam, purple tip bottlebrush, blue tenuis, and one of them pearlberrys too. Let me know the price and when you might be placing the order.

· Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
to preorder and recieve pricing we are doing that over the phone or in person @ the Ocean's Floor. the order will be finalized saturday the 13. arrival will most likely be the 17th.

that sounds like a fun list Hoang!

· Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I mentioned to frank from cmac that he and chris may be able to pick up corals and bring them to a meeting place in cola for the cmac folks to get in on this too. I pmd him about it last night.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.