The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Semi-retar...eh...retired
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 2 frags of purple Acro formosa (nice bright purple) available (unmounted).
There is one about 2" ($15) and one a little larger ($20). Or we can trade if you have something cool...

I always have pink Acro mille frags ($10) if anyone's interested and some pink birdsnest ($10) too.

If I look in the tank, there might be more, but that's all for now.
So let's get it started! :)

ksarauer - lg. formosa frag (1), pink mille (1)
Devin - plana (1)
Wildflower - smaller formosa (1), plana (1), gorg (1)
Loralie - birdsnest (1), gorg (1)
the colonel - gorg (1)
Fahz - gorg (1)
Mikehenrytts - gorg (1)

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
any pics of the formosa?

·
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not at the moment...I'll try to get some up later this evening.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
graham-i hope and think your intention was for people to piggyback up on this piece-yo...yo-yo...

yo...

i have a few RBTA clones that i would prefer to part with before i move. i also have a decent sized (prolly twice the size of the RBTAs, 5" vs like 2.5") Green-tipped BTA (pinkish/flesh/brown background w/ green tips). in the past i've said $35/, but considering the circumstances i think maybe $20/rbta. the green guy was a gift from polskp so he's just free to a good home.
tg

edit: 1 RBTA-Lars
edit: 1 RBTA-wildflower, GBTA-the_colonel

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Lars said:
Hey TG I'd like one of your RBTA's.

Lars.
cool-you gonna be at Devin's? otherwise i live in south minneapolis and we could hook up some other time. either way...
tg

·
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
S14 Silvia,

I think that would be fine as long as you put the coral in the upper half of the tank right beneath a light or two. Won't know till you try! ;) Let me know.

Devin, since you asked, I think I can make a frag or two. kjdeut had asked about it in the past, so one is for him and I can probably get one to you, too. $15 each if you please! :) Derek would have one, but he "already has it" ;). D, if you want, let me know. It's become much hairier that before. Wait, I'll snap a couple pics...

·
Registered
944 Posts
I wouldnt suggest a birdsnest under PC, I tried it very close to the light and it looked good for a while and then started to go white. I think it's a MH only coral IMO.

·
Land Shark
5,946 Posts
Big-G, no problem. I would rather do some cherry-pickin' in person. :) Haven't seen your tank in a while, and I'd like to see what it looks like.

·
reef n00b
423 Posts
Graham said:
S14 Silvia,

I think that would be fine as long as you put the coral in the upper half of the tank right beneath a light or two. Won't know till you try! ;) Let me know.

Devin, since you asked, I think I can make a frag or two. kjdeut had asked about it in the past, so one is for him and I can probably get one to you, too. $15 each if you please! :) Derek would have one, but he "already has it" ;). D, if you want, let me know. It's become much hairier that before. Wait, I'll snap a couple pics...
Since it questionable whether or not it will survive I think I will pass on it for now. thanks though :)

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
I know I talked to Graham already, is everyone else who's getting a frag of echinophyllia going? I'd like to bring them all. They are all healed up. I hope they grow as fast as they heal.

Devin are you going to the meeting so I can give you your frag? ;-)

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Oh, by the way, I don't know if anyone is interested but I have three yellow turbinaria frags for $5 each. They were made three weeks ago and will obviously be a month old by the meeting. I rescued the main colony from a LFS that had it under almost no light. Polyps are out and frags are healed. Will be bright yellow under bright light. Frags are about two inch or so. This is just your normal turbinaria. I think David Grigor had good luck with this type and could speak to the growth rate. I just didn't want to see it die where it was.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
otolith said:
Tico, I won't be there. Have a fun-filled weekend ahead of me. :)
I figured, that's why I didn't make yours. I want to hand deliver yours so I can see how your tank looks and I can take advantage of your generosity while I'm there. I have a couple other frags to bring for you as well. :)

·
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The first 3 are the plana, birdsnest and formosa (actually, not sure it's a formosa, but that's how I bought it :)).
The second two are teasers... :p :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Hey G. if you want to have teasers you better change the names of the pics away from what they are. My computer shows me the names of the pics.

·
big fishy
941 Posts
Hey Mike,
I wont me able to make the meeting. I just sent you a PM

Ken

1 - 20 of 70 Posts