The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to say that my wife and I have a great 22 month old female purebred Lab named Molly that we need to find a home for. She will be free to the right people or person to take her in. The reason she is free is so I can decide how she will live. She needs a yard to play in but is great indoors. She is not fixed. And is AKC. She LOVES kids and other people. I dont know how she is with cats but she gets along with other dogs. She is dog food friendly meaning you can put your hand in her bowl while she eats. With my wifes schedule and mine it is not fair for the dog and deserves more then what we can give her right now. So if anybody wants a great freebie let me know and we can discuss it. No apartments please and a back yard is a must for her to strech her legs. She is crate trained. E-mail me at [email protected] oh she is at full wt at 67 pounds. OK due to concerns I will not be picky enough for her home new home by some members I will be asking for a $100.00 adoption that I will donate to whom ever the club wants me to.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is why she is not in the paper and I have the final say. The lab rescues are full right now. I am only puting her out on this link because I do trust some of you as being being good people who would care for her.Trust me gettting her would be like adopting a child in ref. to getting her. Ok to make you feel better I am putting a $100 adoption fee. I will donate the fee to whomever the ARC would like me to. Jessesm could use it towards his tank fund or someone else in need due to circumstances. I just want my dog to go to a good home.

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
Some Golden Retriever recue groups will take Labs. We just adopted our third Golden yesterday and the group we got him from had quite a few Labs.

Good luck finding a home. They are great dogs.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Hey donalds... sorry to hear that you have to let her go. I'll keep my eyes and ears open. (btw, I think the $100 donation idea is a good plan)

·
Registered
274 Posts
That is a good idea
good luck to whom ever gets it

i see a vote coming in place lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
Have you tried asking the rescues if they would be willing to help you place the dog if you have her spayed and keep her until they find an appropriate home? Have you tried contacting the dogs breeder? If I didn't want my dogs their breeder would take them back, in fact the contract states that they must go back to her in the event that we don't want them and there is a stiff financial penalty if we didn't comply.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok jsmith THE RESCUE PLACES ARE FOOL THIERFORE THEY WILL NOT CALL ME. The breeder has moved over a year ago. There was no contract involved. She is not a show dog or a hunting dog she is a loveable pet who I want to find a good home for. I am not going to have her spayed at this point. That is one of the reasons I was also letting her go at no cost at the time to help with cost BUT now I will take a $100 donation to who can take care of her.

·
Registered
573 Posts
whats up with everyone giving this guy a hard time... I think the rescue option has been brought up in every other post in here, I think that putting the dog on here is a great Idea, atleast you could keep in contact and know the dog didnt go to some family that just went out on a whim and got it from the animal rescue.

Good luck with finding someone. Hopefully people will stop hassling you...

·
Monkey Man
409 Posts
Post a pic of the dog? Is she house broken? Child friendly?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts