The Reef Tank banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jowee, My apologies as i left my measurments at home this morning...U were rite its not excactly 18" it was more like 18.5" wide.....

I was looking for another Sump with or without an Refugium...

150w ballast for Metal Halide..

Magdrive Pumps (5 and ^)

Additional Controllable Fans

Controllers (Wave Maker or Full Controllers such as Digital Aquatics or similiar)

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Jowee, My apologies as i left my measurments at home this morning...U were rite its not excactly 18" it was more like 18.5" wide.....

I was looking for another Sump with or without an Refugium...

150w ballast for Metal Halide..

Magdrive Pumps (5 and ^)

Additional Controllable Fans

Controllers (Wave Maker or Full Controllers such as Digital Aquatics or similiar)
Depending how soon you are looking for it, or need it I will be selling some things. Im in northeast illinois but im down in chicago quite a bit. I will have a eshopps sump, mag drive 5 and some other things but it will be a few weeks to I get rid of them.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thnks, i was posting a newthread as u left this comment...Thank you very much! Im still trying to navigate efficently trought the forums.... lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live in Indiana, but work in Naperville/chicago area, Im always down to meet up .... Please send me a list of items ur willing to part with corresponding prices..??

·
Registered
274 Posts
Im in North west Indiana. :wavey: Im working on some coral frags but i have only one available at the moment. But I will soon have more i just did a tank transfer.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:wavey: Hope the tank transfer is goin well ... :thumbup: ....Send a list of frags ur willing to part with....What part of NWI?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Stark county. Ya u probably have herd bad things about it. Most are not true. Right now i have a Green Sinularia Coral. But that is the only one for now. I will soon have some different leathers im not sure their names.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I will have some Green striped mushroom, Red mushroom, to name some but I still have to propigate them. almost the size of a small dinner plate. lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@ Jowee: Sorry it has taken me forever to get u this but the width is excactly 18- 5/16" and the length is 48-1/2"..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts