The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The title says it all. I figured everyone (at least us guys) needed one of these in their tank.

In order to keep this a family oriented BB I supplied a link to a pic instead of posting the pic itself.

If you think you might take offense to this pic please do NOT click on the link below.

Only click with an open mind.

P.S. Keep in mind I bought this in Hobby Town USA

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
Do they have boys too??? :funny:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got them in Hobby Town USA.

It's a set of HO scale figurines for model trains. It came w/ 6 figurines and some beach equipment. Made by a German company, cost $11.95, and was labeled "Nudist bathers". I had to paint on the details. I then super glued them to a small piece of LR rubble (buried in the sand). I also spayed them w/ a sealer.

I saw them in the store a few years back and thought they were cool I just didn't know what to do with them. While recently cleaning out some boxes of old junk I came across them and got this wonderfull idea.

Jenn --- don't know if they have a set of boys but then again I wasn't really looking for that either :D

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
That's too funny - I just showed Scott the picture and he nearly spit his tea. He laughed so hard and said, "That's just wrong!"

Thanks for the early morning funny ;)

Jenn

·
Registered
807 Posts
:funny: :beer: :funny: :beer: Kewl. makes the tank that much more interesting to look at.

·
Registered
418 Posts
You

should put one in the crab tank. Get a shot of a crab climbing over her and title it...
"The worst case of crabs I ever saw!":funny:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Do I see tan lines?

Next thing you know he'll have a bubbling pirates treasure chest in there!
:cool:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.