The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
geez I am gonna be strong and turn away! I am not as impressed as much with the HI ones as they tend to be almost white, but I did look into a whitemouth moray from that area.....very cool fish too. I better just go with the triggers for now. :)

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Im not a chicken......Your a turkey :lol: sorry had to say it.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Auction got removed........that is an omen if ya ask me.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I think you just incriminated yourself that your were more than just peeking at it though....Just my observation...I was able to only look once...how about you?

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Well if I say I looked more than once I will look twice as guilty......so I only looked once too ;)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well my tesseletta is doing great.... as for other fish.... ummm..... he ate a 5"+ niger trigger a 3"+ dragon wrasse and 2 snowflake eels which were around 16", all thats left in the tank is a damsel and he doesn't bother him at all... I feed him frozen silversides (about 6 oz.) and 25 gold fish every 2-3 days- I can't imagine him needing more food than that!

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Honestly if you are cool with some input.....I would go to fresh uncooked shrimp or fish filets from the grocery store like cod or roughy. Goldfish have such a normaly high ammonia level to them I can just imagine what all that waste is doing to your parameters. Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He's doing great, hard to notice if he grows at all though, I'd guess between 30-32" now. Time for a new thread with pics... :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts