Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Way!

This margarita recipe is Yummmmmy!
1 Golden Cup taquila
2 C Joe Cuervo Margarita Mix
1 shot ( I just dumped it in...) of Blue Curaçao
1 shot (ditto) Rose's lime juice
Blended into a blue, wonderland :D

...and while we drink that, we're fixing Dad's steaks, corn on the cob husks, portabella mushrooms (marinated in olive oil and balsamic vinegar)

and munching on pretzels and guacamole

AHHhhhhhhhhh.... if only you guys were here :dance: :dance:

·
Super Moderator
22,646 Posts
Sounds good Cath!
would try it but,,,,
da wife sez i goota get her a NEW blender,,,,
ah,,,,,, a mush sorta thang!
(she watched me make some once:rolleyes: )
the steaks ,'shrooms .corn and quac sound YUMMY too!:D

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
mmmmm portabella mushrooms :D :D :D :D

i marinate mine in my own special portabella marinade, then lightly grill and top wiht fresh mozzarella. then eat on buttered and grilled bun with a nice big slice of vidalia onion

cath, if you dont already know about it, here's a great guac recipe..

mix your guac as you normally would, then mix in some pico de gallo or if not available, (tomato, onion, cilantro, chili powder, garlic, jalepeno's) i also add fresh cooked/crumbled bacon, but you can skip that part :D

·
Super Moderator
28,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yummm! wull.. lemme say that Dad had too much of the margarita juice ;)

Great sounding guacamole, Jay. If you're nice, I'll tell you what I'd use instead of bacon :funny:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Junkzoo......Go witht he KitchenAid blender...the thing weigh a TON but you won't find a better blinder EVER....except maybe the metal commercial kitchenaid model.....

The think about the kitchenaid is that it has this really tall lip under then bottom of the pitcher, that slides down onto the base....you can't knock this thing over....On most blenders you have to hold the pitcher down for safety....heck with this thing you can lean it at a 45 degree angle, and mix without worries (if you had a need to blend at 45 degrees, which I can't think of a single one) sure its overkill....but I loves me some mixed drinks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.