The Reef Tank banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a photo of a snail that hiked in on my new zoes....(thanks for the tip on sources Casey).....got 5 new colonies, one came on branch rock, came in a few pieces, but that is cool, I now have about 9 new colonies.........

They opened in about 15 minutes......

If you can tell me if this snail is ok or not ? It has not moved in several hours........It is alive, but not sure if it is eating the zoes or not.

Thanks,
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Chef !!

I kind of thought so as he just stayed on the zoos.....good thing It started with over 300 polyps......now only 299 I guess..

I am diving in the tank now.....before it is 298:mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks again !!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got him last night, Like I told my wife, no sense puttin somethin' in that you don't know what it is........

Especially just to get another snail

Got him........he's dog food this morning:D

P.S. Casey......thanks for the source man.......worked out great, great service.

Do you ever feel like we are dealing drugs ?:eek: :D

" hey man, got some zoes ?" " Yeah man got some good blue ones today" Cool, Save me some man !!!:funny: :funny:

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Okay...I also have a new snail in my tank that I have seen twice now... is this the same one that you guys are saying eats zoo's?

·
Bubble Algae Warrior
4,365 Posts
that last snail, i have a few of those and have never seen them near the zoos, much less eating them. It should be ok, can't remember the name but i've never heard that they are bad.

The first pic, i think they call those"sundial" snails....?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Whatever type of that alien is? Becarefull when you remove it. Don't want to touch it with your bare hand. Those things, never known, are posionous.
Deep sea is full of mystery

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
sessydude said:
Got him last night, Like I told my wife, no sense puttin somethin' in that you don't know what it is........

Especially just to get another snail

Got him........he's dog food this morning:D

P.S. Casey......thanks for the source man.......worked out great, great service.

Do you ever feel like we are dealing drugs ?:eek: :D

" hey man, got some zoes ?" " Yeah man got some good blue ones today" Cool, Save me some man !!!:funny: :funny:
yea I know what ya mean give me a hit of those red zoes man!:D

·
Registered
479 Posts
What is the "source" for this great stuff....I want some great zoos too!

·
Registered
340 Posts
You're all a bunch of reefer heads!

btw, anyone got any blue 'shrooms?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts