The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say that today I went over to Northern Coral Farm. I had bought some stuff from them off ebay. The quality of their corals are very impressive, I highly recommend them. If your unfamaliar about them check it out http://northerncoralfarm.com/, you can get some great deals; plus Fritz and Le are awesome!

Also just as important, they are donating a brand new Acrylic 120 gallon Reef Ready tank to the club to raise money for the next speaker. Just wanted to say I saw this tank in person and it's beautiful so if you need a tank you should look into this one.

Curious to know if anyone else has been over their yet...

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
yes I have been going there on an off for a while I cant wait till christmas when we come back to visit, I'll have to stop in and get a few of those really nice zoo's they had growing for future sale!

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Amand said:
I couldn't agree more lol
Bah, you haven't accepted a chalange in MONTHS!
:banana:

Thanks for the support, all!

It has been a long haul. We are full of excitment getting to the end of it though! Expect a new link on the NCF home page soon;) ! After that it will be time to consult with Greg for a little sponsorship :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
I have a decent job now. But I would love to work there just to learn and have fun doing so. Where or who do I need to contact to apply for a job? I do a great job cleaning and looking at pretty rocks! Seriously, anyone know? :) I could also assist refreshing the site?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts