The Reef Tank banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
No Pinch!
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He fell off some scaffolding at work and shattered his right wrist. He also has some fractures in his face. He has to have surgery on his wrist.

We mostly likly wont be at the next meeting, maybe the one after that, if it's close enough for him.

Im also thinking of selling my 24g aquapod set up. If someone wants to make an offer, pics can be seen in my tank thread.
Gotta take care of some medical bills.

Linn

·
Oh I wish I was.......
1,150 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear that. I can sure relate to medical bills, I will be paying for years. If you end up selling, I will be glad to give you some things when you start back up.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Wow, that is too bad, this is much worst than his last "ahem" surgery. Let me know if I can help you guys out, I got a great babysitter if you need one or whatever, just let me know.
Carrie

·
Not the LFS.......
460 Posts
I hope everything goes smoothly with the surgery and recovery. Looks like you'll have your hands really full with the two little ones and Nik (Cody) while he recovers.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Wow! Sorry to hear that Linn. Hope Niko heals fast and feels better soon. We can relate to the injuries and medical bills thing too. Also, I will be the first to vouch for the babysitting services Carrie spoke of. Her daughter has a knack for turning my little monsters into angels for a few hours while I'm not there. Wish I knew her trick! LOL It's probably just the fact that I'm not there.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Sorry to hear that he was injured and I will be praying for him. Let me know if I can help in any way and once you are ready to get back into the hobby I will be glad to give you a few coral frags to get started. You guys will be missed we need someone to stir up the pudding every once in a while.

Patrick

·
Professional Acro killer!
1,131 Posts
posting with left hand takes forever. thanks for all the replies! we are probably going to be moving in a few weeks but since im broken for at least 2 months i wont be able to start on our inwall project. we are however going to start buying equipment and everything in probably a week or 2 so when im healed ill be able to get to work on the tank. we are looking forward to all the free frags to get this big tank started and cant wait to be more involved with everyone and everything :) THANKS FOR ALL THE SYMPATHY! Im in some insane pain from all this so i wont be posting much but if i feel good enough i would love to make the next meeting.

·
Oh I wish I was.......
1,150 Posts
Now I see your tactic :doh: But I am a man of my word! Once the inwall is cycled, let me know and I will see what I can dig up for frags. On a serious note, you are in our prayers.

·
Space for rent
271 Posts
For someone who's not suppose to be harrassing us, you've posted twice....haha...Are you typing one finger at a time or are you using a pencil held with your teeth...

·
No Pinch!
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I hope he has a speedy recovery too, he's mean when he can't have those percocets, LOL.

You should see him trying to type with one hand, it's so funny, and sllllllow!!

Thanks everyone for the warm thoughts. You cheered him right up!
Linn

1 - 15 of 15 Posts