The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No its not mine Jon I wish it was just rented I love the freedom you get from being up there:)

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
Ahhh that brings back memories. Back in the 80's I used to fly balloons. Balloon rallies were sooooo much fun.:)

G

·
forget that, id rather jump oyr of an airplane, at least id have a prachute, i am terrified of hot air ballons, id need to be like 75 ft and no higher in order to have fun

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mnreefman said:
forget that, id rather jump oyr of an airplane, at least id have a prachute, i am terrified of hot air ballons, id need to be like 75 ft and no higher in order to have fun
Jump out of a plane humm I have done that before maybe I need to do it again
sure is a rush :D and take pics on the way down:idea:

·
Registered
371 Posts
:rolleyes: Hmmmmmm....baloon ride yes, jump oput a perfectly good airplane for no apparent reason at 13,000+ feet above the ground??????? Tha's about as sane as going on a perfectly good boat that is meant to sink!!!:bigeek:

Lee:beer:

·
Super Moderator
27,677 Posts
uurt said:
:rolleyes: Hmmmmmm....baloon ride yes, jump oput a perfectly good airplane for no apparent reason at 13,000+ feet above the ground??????? Tha's about as sane as going on a perfectly good boat that is meant to sink!!!

Lee:beer:
Hehehehe That's about the way I think about it. Jump out of a plane??NOOooooo

Beeeeautiful picture, Casey!

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mnreefman my feet and my fat hold me in :D

·
Super Moderator
27,677 Posts
Brahahaha! funny thing is, Casey, I'm afraid of heights! :funny: No way would I even step a toe in a ferris wheel or some other ride that goes up in the air.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Me and casey in a balloon ride with a case of cold beer! Would we ever land? Of coarse stupid! More beer to get!:funny:

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Shirley I think you are talking about the lillie pads but there was birds everywhere not sure what type though.:)

·
Sailfin
2,449 Posts
Casey said:
Thanks Shirley I think you are talking about the lillie pads but there was birds everywhere not sure what type though.:)
Duhhh,...it was the REFLECTIONS of balloons in the water w/lily pads on top! I thought I was looking at balloons beneath you and above the trees, over the water. Need coffee!

:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts