The Reef Tank banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to update our NFMAS members on the upcoming change to our club website.
As we all know Joseph has been maintaining this site for quite some time now. Joseph has
done an excellent job of keeping us informed on club business through this site but due to his
work schedule he has decided to find someone else to maintain this site. I have been in
contact with Joseph and Steve (PelagicMagic) on the best way to get the site and domain
transfered. I have setup a new host for the site and in the next couple weeks I will be getting
with Joseph so we can do the domain transfer to the new host.
I will be creating the site from the ground up, but will try and retain as much data as possible.
The first step will be creating a homepage and as time permits making the site interactive again.
Hopefully I can fill the shoes of Joseph and make an interesting site that all will be proud of.
Thank You
George (Lageo04)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Thanks for taking this on George. I too offered to take it and Joseph and I discussed it. When he told me you were interested I suggested letting you have it and offered an inexpensive hosting site to him to give you. I hope that helped you out.

I am sure you will do a great job with it and I look forward to seeing it as it progresses.

Keri

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Keri, Can't wait to get things going. I've got the hosting ready just need to get the domain transfered over. I'm moving my personnal site over and with that I can add unlimited domains so our site won't cost anything more.
Later
George

1 - 4 of 4 Posts