The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
NFMAS
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its been a few months since NFMAS has joined TRT. I have to be honest I did not expect this large of an acceptance with the club. We currently have 42 members signed up on the members list and many more who are unaware of it. If you have any ideas that you will like to see on our club forum please share. The member’s tank forum seems to be popular and we can have similar features as we think of them.

If you think you would like to help moderate our forum let us know, currently ReefNeck is the forum mod and he has been doing a great job.
<O:p</O:p

Last time I checked the club forum board we are in the top 10 of most active club forums, the clubs above us have many more members and have been involved with TRT for a longer period of time.

Again please share any comments and suggestions that you may have.

Thanks again

Steve <O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
I just love you Florida boys TRT is glad to have you!:banana:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
sea devil said:
How about a members trading forum?
I like this idea also. Maybe I can trade my kids for another reef tank.;) I'll keep their mom though. :p

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
sea devil said:
Keri U R gonna B in Major do do
He and the dog can sleep outside :angry: (He can trade the dog if he likes!)

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Casey said:
I just love you Florida boys TRT is glad to have you!:banana:
What about the Florida girls??? :wavey: (Well, transplanted girl in my case.:worm: )

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
"Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield"

Reefneckwidow,Do you know the last thing that goes through a bugs mind when it hits your windshield?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
:agree:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Yo Steve, I'm not sure if you have access to the info but how many members are there in the NFMAS Club. You said that 42 members are signed up on TRT, just wondering what percent are here using the forum.

·
NFMAS
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It looks like the club is using this forum more than our old one. I am trying to get a complete club head count for you. I think there are about 60 members but not are all active members

1 - 20 of 25 Posts