Is this still the meeting place for Sept 15th
Bio-Reef
904-242-0332
904-674-0031
3653 Regent Blvd
Suite 101
Jacksonville, FL 32224

http://www.bioreef.com/

I haven't heard anything and we are only 10 days out. I am trying to get all my ducks in a row so I don't wind up in Daytona lol. I am finally going to make it to a meeting to fill my annual quota so I don't get kicked out. lol.

I am bringing 2 gal of fresh phyto for those who need a starter culture. I will bring whatever goodies I need to; however, nothing perishable or cold b/c of my drive time and I plan to store hop before the meeting. I have frags too but I'd have to drop them off at Bio-Reef as soon as I got into town.

Any other info about the meeting?

Thanks,

Chris

I count as two b/c I got a local reefer buddy to come with me.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Yes it is Chris. See You there.

It is also time to get a head count.

I of course am in. So we have three so far.

To see what members are bringing and what we still need, go to post 43 on this thread.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I should finally be able to make this one, provided I don't go to a batchelorette party! I'm bringing my "other half" with me, too.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I live down the steet so no reason I shouldnt make it. I will get my helper to cover any calls that might come in during meeting time. I have some all green star polyps that I can bring and maybe a small hammer frag.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
We need a grill, tables and chairs. If no one can bring a grill I will get a cheap one. I have the dogs, buns but we need drinks.

Also, if you want to test your skimmer's performace we will have a kill-o-watt and an air meter on hand.

Finally, this is a chance to bring any marine items that you want to sell or trade. We will have areas in the back of BioReef to sell your things you no longer need.

·
Registered
43 Posts
What time is the meeting at? 3:00? if so, I will not be able to make it. That is prime college football watching time. When is the next meeting (beyond this but not during college football Saturdays :D)?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
What time is the meeting at? 3:00? if so, I will not be able to make it. That is prime college football watching time. When is the next meeting (beyond this but not during college football Saturdays :D)?
Wait a minute... Aren't you a Hurricane fan??? :lol:

1 - 20 of 125 Posts