The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an FYI, I have only received about 5 RSVP's for the June 11th meeting. You do not need to RSVP to come, but I would appreciate it as it helps to know how much pop & snacks to purchase. You can either reply here, or email me at [email protected] thanks & hope to see you next week.

· Registered
1,209 Posts
It is on the 10th. I have just e-mailed Bill and asked him to edit his post. (Unless he wants us back for more on the 11th???)
Scott

· TCMAS MEMBER
1,162 Posts
Im thinking of showing up, just to make my presence known :)

but I dont need any pop/soda and snacks, I have a job to do very close your place on Lad Parkway on that day, so it would be more likely an short in and out anyway...

You have a reef tank ? I was just gonna go see your neat dog... :D

· Registered
463 Posts
I can make it if you send me directions! I just changed over to cable and Earthlink was not too happy, so they shut down all the email accounts! *sigh* So I am just stuck using the stoney reef email, so I have to email the co-ordinator and have them change my email address!

· Registered
1,209 Posts
Figured something was wrong.(your meeting notice came back to our tcmas address......)
Is there anyone else out there (who is a member) who didnt get notice of the June meeting?

· Registered
12 Posts
Bill,

I do not think I can make it. All of the eighth graders are going to Valley Fair that day and we do not get back to school till after 6:30PM or so. I was looking forward to seeing your tank but I guess it will have to wait. Bummer.

Gretchen

· Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OOOps, sorry, it is on the 10th, I looked at the wrong date on my calendar sorry for the scare.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.