The Reef Tank banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A day better 'feel' than a Monday. Good morning Gang, and.....HAPPY TUESDAY!
I see Matt's out there, so hope there's no train wreck. Coffee is up, and Cinnamon Raisin toast gets the nod around here.

Weather is warming up here also Jeff, mid 70's today, and 'they' say mid 80's tomorrow......but heading back down again after that.

Hope All are safe n groovy,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,932 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and cinnamon raisin toast, Hack. That is begging for PB and nanners IMHO. I woke up early, so I thought I’d check in to say high before you left.

🤔 OOoooohhhhhhh.....NOW I can see the similar spelling. 😁

Hack
Haha Yup, very similar. ;)

Have a good work day, buddy.

I’ll comment on yesterday’s thread in a bit.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
15,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Top of the morning Cath! Up stupid early....3:30! But time to get the motions all heading to the door direction now. Have a super day,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,932 Posts
Hack. ...Ewwww on being up at stupid thirty! Stay awake as you drive!

·
Administrator
46,742 Posts
Morning all, 37 out heading to 70+. Flat tire on my van, hopefully the wheel I ordered for spare is in today. Made an apt to get new tires after work. It is going to be a challenge

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hiya everyone! Cath you asked about acres... it would take a lot of math for a hard number but thousands is where the number lays would guess around 280k across 5 counties. Only half a day of work today but before the hooray starts its because I have to take the 2 toddlers to the dentist at 2pm. Been rounding up couple hundred head this morning for fly tags wormer vacs sorting and moving off the main ranch to green flowing fields of fresh grass and rye. Been a super low pressure round up so once again Jim Dandy is giving me a great day. I hope the same or better for everyone else as well. Let me go snap a new pic of the little angel calf I delivered last week....
So I can't get my pics to load now. Tried the mountain first then tried the paper clip then both again

·
Super Moderator
26,932 Posts
Doug - Bummer on the flat tire on the van. That is a real pain to take care of. And today is ordering day. Hope all goes without big problems.

Wow, Shaymas!! You have a regular HUGE ranch! Love heating about what you do. Thanks fir the photo.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Thank you cath... I love talking about my ranch. I only wish it were MY ranch lol. It sparks a certain kind of passion in me that I can't quite explain. I hope to have a hobby farm slash homestead some day especially with all these kids I am making lol. Until then I have most all the perks without the liability. You know hunt fish forage take my kids to the farm let my 3 y/o bottle feed a calf let my 12 y/o drive the tractor but I don't HAVE to get my kids up for chores or deal with my kids learning the "hard lessons" yet... my boss has a "wild type(color)" that is completely blind! Hard lesson is the bull is only worth his beef but instead my boss is having to turn the calf into a "show bull"... the bull could be a ribbon winner but why!? No one will want to breed their cow to his bull lest it turn out wild type and blind as well. Like I said "only worth beef"...

Doug1 cowboy is a verb... I love that!

·
Super Moderator
26,932 Posts
What a story there, Shaymas! We’ve never had a mamber talk of such here. I’m thinking Dick (Fishdaddy) would have enjoyed that.🥳

But each of us has a unique story worth telling...

·
Super Moderator
22,118 Posts
Evening all,,,
Today’s post will be short,,,

I was out by the pole barn cleaning up the days mowing stuff,,, iPod on in my ears,,, happened to look toward the house ( Blyth went in to let the dogs out pre-feeding) and she was waving her hands frantically... got up to the house and she said Doxie foster Charlie just had a seizure,,, had just come down from the dog ramp , then went down.
I heard Blyth say “breathe Charlie” ,,, and eventually he started breathing , Blyth took him in the house . He had another “seizure “ ,,, then looked better , like he was coming out of it. I contacted the rescue’s rep,,, and Blyth handed him over to the rep , who took him to their vet.

We just got the call , Charlie had passed ,,,,
Guess he had fluid in his heart ( tech data not in my brain now),,,

·
15,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK,now where did Steve take off to? HiYa Folks! Just gobbled up some hot dogs for dinner....nothing flashy,just hole filling stuff.

After work grabbed Hack and we hit the shooting range.....perfect timing, just Us, and a beautiful afternoon/evening. .22 rifle, and His new Remington pump.....We had a blast!

Taking off tomorrow to tale Jen to a doctor's appointment......not sure if'n We'll be done in time to get over to work for a couple hours er not.

Got a Lemon Meringue pie, and cinnamon buns for desert.

Shamas, I'm with Cath.......keep the tales from the farm acoming! We Each bring some color to the Table which makes nice bright colors when brought together.

Peace and uplifting thoughts for All,
Hack

·
15,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OOooooohhhhhhh Jeff n Blyth, I'm so very sorry to hear about Charlie......Our prayers are heading there now.
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,932 Posts
Jeff and Blyth!! Such heartbreaking news about Charlie!😫😢 I’m so very sorry to hear this! Sending prayers for Charlie, NayNay, and both of you.

Hack - I’ve been wondering about Steve too.
Cool that you and Nate had the range to yourselves.

Thanks for the dessert choices!

Nitee nite, everyone.😴

·
Retired Wanderer
17,225 Posts
Evening all. Job front not looking so good and my love life is a disaster. Hack you still need a hired hand?

·
Administrator
46,742 Posts
Jeff sorry to hear about Charlie. Got 3 of 4 tires on, got new to me rim, last tire to swap then all new.
Pump guys came in at 8:15 by 1ish new pumps were running. I thought I had finish pic on here, will get one in am. I am beat

1 - 17 of 17 Posts