Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Saturday, August 29th

Votes: 1 14.3%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
REEFer In Progress
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its a ways out, but I figured some people would like a months notice. It will be on the south side of La Crosse, near the brewery. I will give detailed directions when the meeting gets closer. I plan to have yard games, food on the grill and non-alcoholic beverages for everyone. Alcholic drinks will be BYOB, due to me not turing 21 until september lol. LMK what date will work for you via the poll. Also, so we dont need to start another thread, how many people will be attending with you?

·
L.A.R.K. Plumbing Guru
2,296 Posts
I know its a ways out, but I figured some people would like a months notice. It will be on the south side of La Crosse, near the brewery. I will give detailed directions when the meeting gets closer. I plan to have yard games, food on the grill and non-alcoholic beverages for everyone. Alcholic drinks will be BYOB, due to me not turing 21 until september lol. LMK what date will work for you via the poll. Also, so we dont need to start another thread, how many people will be attending with you?

You didn't give us the option to vote for multiple dates if we did not have a preference... So, I guess if all the dates work for some of us don't vote... Myself any of those dates work at this time... The sooner I know which it is the better though!

Jason

·
reef freek
221 Posts
any of the dates work for me but the middle of the month seams to be easier to come up with extra cash (darn rent) i will try to get my wife to come this time but no guarantees. lol shes not really a fish person or a people person. what ever the date i with be there

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I say wait a month. By some BEER!!!!! Birthday, beer and meeting all in one :)

·
REEFer In Progress
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In order to keep the meetings every 2 months (roughly), Id have to host it in august. Dave and Brian are already having the next meeting in late September-early October. On the other hand, only 5 votes? Come on people! Only 5 days left on the poll..

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I was thinking we should have thrown a sunday on there, a lot of people previously had said a sunday would have worked better for them.

·
The Watcher
2,046 Posts
Yeah Nick is right, Sunday's work much better for me as I can leave the kids with my wife. I did not really get to enjoy the meeting at Jake's since I was chasing my monkey's as they ran in different directions. Otherwise I can't really commit til a couple of days beforehand. I will do my best to make it!!

·
REEFer In Progress
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All for the 16th, say I lol. I have no problem either way! If you voted for another date, and Sunday the 16th will work, please post that here.

·
reef freek
221 Posts
Sunday the 16th sounds good to me i might even be able to find a babysitter so that my wife might come with. what kind of activities are we thinking of having at this meeting

·
REEFer In Progress
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Considering the poll closes today and it seems that most people are wanting a Sunday meeting, the meeting will be on Sunday, August 16th. Please post how if you are and how many will be attending?!
Thanks,
Zach

·
Big Pa
401 Posts
2 maybe 3. 2 for sure should be all moved by then

·
Registered
430 Posts
I think I will be able to come I'll try to get some other Rochester people. I have a ton of corals ready. Many zoas and sps a few acans. Ill post a list later.What is the official Date?

·
The Watcher
2,046 Posts
I should be there if it's on a Sunday Zach!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts