The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next meeting is on August the 19th at my home but the Jags have a pre-season game that night at 7:30. Now this is not a problem for me since I am not going to the game and will see it on TV. It seems to be a problem for a few people so I wanted to see how many this will effect and if we need to change the date to Sunday or another weekend? I am open to suggestions. Since I have a 60" LCD big screen TV you are all welcome to stay and watch it.

Patrick

·
Registered
289 Posts
Pat, personally I have no problem either way. Whatever results in a good turn out for the meeting.
Unless: If I win the free tickets from work for the west touchdown club 45 yard line 7 rows up from the field. I think I'll know where I'll be.

George :beer:

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
Pat,

I have no problem with it either. I am looking forward to checking out the tank If I can get my schedule to work it out

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I'm planning to be there Pat if you don't mind me showing up at 6:30. I have to close the store at 6:00. :(

·
Registered
445 Posts
Man it's going to be hard which way to look because at the left is the massive display tank and to the right is the Sony surround HD TV
!! Pat you need to set up several swivel stools in the middle :thumbup: Hey, I bet Don will even come to this meeting haha, Carrie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts